Creating a "Loop" with my Solitaire

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
bvolcjak
Casablanca Unit: Solitaire V7: DRC-Arabesk4.0, DRC-PhotoST2, DRC-FontSPKPRO, BorderX-BorderX, DRC-PIPSTUDIO, DRC-TITLEFX, TITLE FX2-TITLEFX2, TITLEX3D-TITLEFX3D, SPLIT-X-SPLIT-X, Bonus PkV1.0, Bonus EffectsV1.0, Effect Pks.1-4, Motion 3D, 1&2, VME Compact, Effects Pk 1,3,4V1.1, SplitXimage collection V1.0, Panasonic DVX100A camcorder

Creating a "Loop" with my Solitaire

Post by bvolcjak »

How do I make my 3 minute video repeate. I've been away from my Solitaire for a long time and have forgotten much. I'd really appreciate any assistance.
Bill Volcjak,
Annapolis, Md.
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Re: Creating a "Loop" with my Solitaire

Post by CKNewman »

If you want the Solitaire itself to keep playing a storyboard then I believe you would use the Presentation Options add-on software. http://macrosystem.us/index.php?pr=Presentation_Options
Craig Newman
bvolcjak
Casablanca Unit: Solitaire V7: DRC-Arabesk4.0, DRC-PhotoST2, DRC-FontSPKPRO, BorderX-BorderX, DRC-PIPSTUDIO, DRC-TITLEFX, TITLE FX2-TITLEFX2, TITLEX3D-TITLEFX3D, SPLIT-X-SPLIT-X, Bonus PkV1.0, Bonus EffectsV1.0, Effect Pks.1-4, Motion 3D, 1&2, VME Compact, Effects Pk 1,3,4V1.1, SplitXimage collection V1.0, Panasonic DVX100A camcorder

Post by bvolcjak »

I'm pretty sure my Solitaire doesn't have your feature but I've done this before by manipulating "something" in the Solitaire but its been a long time and I've forgotten. My intention was to write a DVD and play it in a DVD player. Yes, I know most DVD players contain a "looping" function but I was hopeful to program the function within the Sol. Thanks for your comments.
Bill Volcjak,
Annapolis, Md.
IanPearson
Casablanca Unit: Studio Pro OS B4W V9
S6000 OS Bogart SE V9
Solitaire OS V9.1

Programs:- Most of the standard operating programs.

Post by IanPearson »

Bill
The easiest way is to make a scene of your story board, by first making sure the first scene of your story board is active, selecting “fx effects”, clicking the “Scene” button and in “Range” scroll the slider all the way to the right, “OK”.

This places a single scene of your whole story board in the scene bin. Now just “Add” this scene to the story board as many times as you like.

Ian
Ian Pearson S6000 Bogart SE7 - Solitaire OS V9.1 - Avio DV Pro OS V9.1
Programs:- Most programs, with the notable exception of CB Paint and Quadcam
Kingston upon Hull. England
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

I have been away from the system for a while, but I read recently you can do this in Arabesk.

In Edit Menu, Control, Films.

Choose Repeat Play.

Other choices are Individual Play, Play Successively (which is the default setting).
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly