Storm

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
IanPearson
Casablanca Unit: Studio Pro OS B4W V9
S6000 OS Bogart SE V9
Solitaire OS V9.1

Programs:- Most of the standard operating programs.

Storm

Post by IanPearson »

Just a note to let you guys over there know we are thinking about you. We have seen the TV pictures of the storm and particularly those around the NY and East board areas seem to have been hit particularly hard. However, I understand the shear size of the storm will affect many of you over there.

I know we have a few members in the NY area, including Lou, so hopefully they are all OK and will be back on line when some sort of normality returns.

Ian
Ian Pearson S6000 Bogart SE7 - Solitaire OS V9.1 - Avio DV Pro OS V9.1
Programs:- Most programs, with the notable exception of CB Paint and Quadcam
Kingston upon Hull. England
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Storm

Post by LouBruno »

Thanks Ian. Things are getting back to normal. The storm was real bad. The neighborhood looks like a war zone. People lost homes, no electric, no gas; for some most of be month and 13 lives lost here in our area. Luckily, we live on higher ground but just around the corner, trees fell over power lines and broke homes in half as trees damaged homes and cars.