m2t files

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
Shootnseas
Casablanca Unit: Avio

m2t files

Post by Shootnseas »

This forum does not appear terribly active but I have a question - need to port HDV video from the camera to a DN^60 in order to by pass the old tape mechanism and the tedious load play etc. Plus finding s tock is "difficult". However the to accept HDV signal the DN60 requires it to be recorded in m2t not avi for windows.. Grrr. the PC will not read the signal from the card reader gives an "empty file" signal despite the fact I can see the file in the bin on the DN 60.
HAs anyone else encountered this and is there a workaround?

Uncle Phil
BobFoster
Casablanca Unit: Foster, Georgia video Productions, Inc
Bishop, GA Karat X2, Bogart 5.6
Most all software, 2X Sony HVR-NX3 Sony HVR-A1U, Sony PD-170/150, Sony HVR Z5U, 3 - Canopus ADVC500 converter, 2 x HXR-NX3 Sony Cameras

Re: m2t files

Post by BobFoster »

I’m not completely sure exactly how your work flow works. If you can copy the video file to your desktop, you can download cheap or free file conversion software and convert the video file to m2t and go from there.
Bob F, GVP
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: m2t files

Post by LouBruno »

Do not use M2T. Jerky and problems with playback in certain software players.