Turnkey Video Editing Systems

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Turnkey Video Editing Systems

Post by JBrooks »

MacroSystem - quality made in Germany.
The name MacroSystem has been shaping the market for digital video editing with the already legendary CASABLANCA product line since 1990. The guiding principle of constantly developing new concepts and innovative technologies for creative video editing has led to systems with outstanding quality, high functionality, and an optimized workflow.

The success of MacroSystem products lies in the unique combination of powerful custom built hardware and software resulting in an independent, high-quality turnkey video editing system capable of editing a large array of HD and 4K video formats and codecs.

The video editing software is called Bogart. If you are currently using other video editing platforms, you will find yourself using the Bogart software as your go to system to get the job done quickly and professionally once you see how easy and intuitive the Bogart video editing program is to use. Media creators all over the world have made Bogart their main primary video editing platform. Macrosystem turnkey editing systems are perfect for Post Production Houses, Schools, Churches, Corporations, and independent media creators. Bogart has a low learning curve. The GUI is very easy to navigate. It is designed to speed up the editing process by implementing functionality that only requires two or three steps verses the many steps required to accomplish editing tasks in most other editing platforms. It is ideal, not only for students to learn and use, but for advanced media creators. I am a national dealer for Macrosystem, based in DFW. I have sold several systems to schools, colleges, and media creators across the country.

Macrosystem offers well built customized hardware solutions optimized to work with Bogart. The turnkey systems include everything you need to start editing right out of the box, no need to mix and match computer components. Macrosystem offers system models that include the powerful NVIDIA graphics card which enables the new H.265 HEVC (High Efficiency Video Codec). Many cameras on the market today utilize this video codec. It is becoming the industry standard. The NVIDIA option results in accelerated exports on the Macrosystem turnkey video editing solutions.

For more information visit www.macrosystem.us.

For any questions and purchasing, contact me at the information below. In addition, I invite you to view the videos listed below for an overview on how the Bogart video editing system works.

Producer Testimonials:
https://youtu.be/8KRlfyC5B30

Bogart Editing Program Overview:
https://youtu.be/Qwb6qQHrG8A

Travel 2 Promo:
https://youtu.be/vrolikJ78zY
(Since this video was created, the current Travel 2 version comes with
Intel i7-9750H Coffee Lake CPU
128Gb Boot C Drive
1 Tb D Drive
17.3 " 2K screen
Project resolutions up to