Checklist for DVD Authoring with Arabesk 4

Disc authoring in your Casablanca
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Checklist for DVD Authoring with Arabesk 4

Post by CasablancaExpert »

I thought this would be a good place to share this -- I created a step by step instruction/summary sheet to help colleagues with DVD authoring in the Arabesk 4 software.
You will find this (print-able) article on my website (in the public resources):
Ensuring Success with DVD Arabesk 4

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Re: Checklist for DVD Authoring with Arabesk 4

Post by Bobbie »

Thanks Chet, for the great 'step by step' for Arabesk.........it is a good resource! :)

I would like to offer a suggetion to add 'two more steps' for your consideration at these points:

Step 1. a) Load BLANK DVD now before entering Arabesk. This gives the program plenty of time and smoother working conditions.

Step 3. a) After deleting any FILMS from previous projects, go back to your EDIT window and open it, then come back to Arabesk to get the POP UP asking if you

want to work MANUALLY or WITH ASSISTANT. This completely cleans out Arabesk and works with present storyboard and 'no ghosts'. If you work with Arabesk without

the POP UP, the Arabesk program is not completely cleaned out.

I personally have not had any problems with Arabesk by doing all of the steps you mentioned, with these two steps. :)

Bobbie :)