Burning DVDs Arabesk 4

Disc authoring in your Casablanca
camdad67
Casablanca Unit: Renommee, OS 9, Arabesk 4
Renommee Plus, OS 9, Arabesk 4

Burning DVDs Arabesk 4

Post by camdad67 »

I shot a graduation and separated it into 3 sections: Ceremony, Party & Stills. I moved 2 sections into clipboard. Then I copied each one into it's own project folder. I loaded all 3 into Arabesk and burned a DVD. The first program, Ceremony, played fine. Both, the second and third sections started in the middle. The program lenghts are 30:00, 08:00 and 14:00 long. I tried twice with same results. I burned 3 indivdual discs: 1 Ceremony, 1 Party, 1 Stills. The indivdual DVDs came out fine.
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Re: Burning DVDs Arabesk 4

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Gerald,

When you have the 3 films loaded in Arabesk, I wonder does the length of each match the length you specify (the same length in Arabesk once loaded compared to the length of the Storyboard)?

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
camdad67

Post by camdad67 »

Hi Chet,

According to the dialog box in Arabesk, the projects are the same length as those in the story board. Since the entire video is short. I burned the first disc with video set at maximum. The second disc was set at normal, just to see if that would solve my problem - no luck. I also developed another problem, which I be posting shortly. It may or may not be related.

Have a good evening.

Gerald
camdad67

Post by camdad67 »

I solved the problem. I dumped everything out of the hard drive and reloaded the OS, wiping it clean. I used the previously burned DVDs to reload my work with KSEBARA. The 3 projects on 1 DVD nows plays correctly.