Burning DVD with Arabesk

Disc authoring in your Casablanca
camdad67
Casablanca Unit: Renommee, OS 9, Arabesk 4
Renommee Plus, OS 9, Arabesk 4

Burning DVD with Arabesk

Post by camdad67 »

I loaded a movie that had 7 scenes. I selected each scene as a chapter, then, made the 7th scene part of 6th chapter. When I went to edit the chapter page, only 5 chapter boxes showed up. The editor was set for 6 chapters per page. Now here comes the wierd part. I tried several more times and I kept losing chapter boxes. Now I'm down to one. So now I can only edit and position one chapter box on my screen to appear on the video. I just got finish trying again. I now have chapters 1 & 3 appearin on the editing screen. I'm in the process of burning a DVD just to see what I'll get.
BobFoster
Casablanca Unit: Foster, Georgia video Productions, Inc
Bishop, GA Karat X2, Bogart 5.6
Most all software, 2X Sony HVR-NX3 Sony HVR-A1U, Sony PD-170/150, Sony HVR Z5U, 3 - Canopus ADVC500 converter, 2 x HXR-NX3 Sony Cameras

Re: Burning DVD with Arabesk

Post by BobFoster »

I had some audio sync problems with Arabesk 4. You might try deleting the Arabesk program and then re-load and activate it. It sounds like a software glitch has creeped in. As another option, try using Arabesk 3.xx. Unless you are using some Arabesk 4 only features.
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Post by MichaelD »

I'm afraid that it's often a good idea to delete and re-install Arabesk (v3, v4 or v5) - it does seem to get confused :roll:

Another option (to try) would be to use one of the Archived menu's that are built in and then change it to what you want.
camdad67
Casablanca Unit: Renommee, OS 9, Arabesk 4
Renommee Plus, OS 9, Arabesk 4

Post by camdad67 »

I did a full OS reinstall. It fixed the problem.