Arabesk 5 whooo!

Disc authoring in your Casablanca
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Arabesk 5 whooo!

Post by Franklinbencosme »

Whe are close to October, Arabesk 5 is not here? any news?
Maybe will be released for 2012 ? .......HELP BLUE RAY MENU . :o
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Arabesk 5 whooo!

Post by LouBruno »

You may be surprised soon.
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Post by Franklinbencosme »

Hey Lou !! before spring break...?? :D
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Post by MichaelD »

It's already out in PAL land and although it does what it says on the tin (in most cases) I can't get the chapters to 'show' on a PS3.

I can jump to them but don't appear to have access to a chapter screen as such - maybe that's why the US version is still pending ?
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

There is a different way to add the chapters which will appear in PS 3.

You have to use the CONTROL MENU first then assign a NEW BUTTON.

THEN......go to BUTTONS MENU and ASSIGN the ACTION menu to GO TO CHAPTERS.

Let me know if that worked in PAL.

MichaelD wrote:It's already out in PAL land and although it does what it says on the tin (in most cases) I can't get the chapters to 'show' on a PS3.

I can jump to them but don't appear to have access to a chapter screen as such - maybe that's why the US version is still pending ?
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Post by MichaelD »

(Should this be moved into the "Arabesk" section ?)

Thanks Lou, tried that . . . and it works just fine !!
Even my DVD backgrounds that had 70% picture and 30% green have (somehow) gone away and become 100%

I even, with v5, wrote an AVCHD DVD at 24mps (Arabesk warns, quite rightly, that this might be too slow a medium for replay) and that plays beutifully as well.
LouBruno

SONY FDR-53 4K,

Post by LouBruno »

Glad it worked in PAL as well. You may want to pass this on to PAL users on the UK listserve. PS3 will require this procedure. When ARABESK 5 is released it will be awesome in HD!!!
MichaelD wrote:(Should this be moved into the "Arabesk" section ?)

Thanks Lou, tried that . . . and it works just fine !!
Even my DVD backgrounds that had 70% picture and 30% green have (somehow) gone away and become 100%

I even, with v5, wrote an AVCHD DVD at 24mps (Arabesk warns, quite rightly, that this might be too slow a medium for replay) and that plays beutifully as well.
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

Will I be able to use Arabesk 5 with my Rennie?
yennyb
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus

Post by yennyb »

So what's the latest on Arabesk 5 NTSC.
Can we expect to see it this year ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Post by CasablancaExpert »

flvideo wrote:Will I be able to use Arabesk 5 with my Rennie?
Arabesk 5 (which is released in PAL) is only available for the Casablanca Gen 3 editors, running Bogart OS 4.1a and higher. You can read about it's features in a past post on my Casablanca Expert Blog: Arabesk 5 DVD Casablanca Authoring Software Released in PAL

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com