Arabesk 5 whooo!

Disc authoring in your Casablanca
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Re: Arabesk 5 whooo!

Post by Franklinbencosme »

Hey Chet !! ARABESK 5 was release 6 month ago in PAL do you think that
for NTSC will be release this year ? or maybe for spring break 2012 !! :D
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Post by CasablancaExpert »

I have no insider knowledge on this Franklin. I do know many members of the MSUS Beta Testing team and their leader and I trust their work, that they're working hard to ensure we will all have stable product to use.

That said - I know the delayed NTSC release on this particular product is of keen interest to you and others who need to provide authored HD disks to their clients.

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
HansJoachimKoenig
Casablanca Unit: KARAT Bogart 7.1
1-Monitor Mode
Almost all software
Arabesk 6.3f / Ext-HD /Ext-HD-Dock
Sony Cam XR520

Post by HansJoachimKoenig »

Since the PAL-Release of Arabesk the German support forum is full of complaints.
You really would not be happy having the present status as a NTSC release.
Maybe spring of 2012 would be a good bet :roll:
Hans-Joachim König
Berlin / Germany
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

And they still are!!

HansJoachimKoenig wrote:Since the PAL-Release of Arabesk the German support forum is full of complaints.
You really would not be happy having the present status as a NTSC release.
Maybe spring of 2012 would be a good bet :roll:
LenVine
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus

Post by LenVine »

Are you there Franklin Bencosme ?

I know that you were forever asking "When will we see Arabesk 5 in NTSC ?
Wel, now that the long wait is over, and it's finally arrived, I expected to hear you jumping up with joy, but so far the silence has been deafening.
I thought you'd be over the moon now that you can give your wedding clients Blu-rays with Menus and Chapters, but I've not heard any jubilation from you on the subject.
Just wondering why.
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Len !! yes I am here !!!.. :D last friday I did a FULL INSTALL to my internall HD from 4.1g to 4.5c to get
ARABESK 5,I been doing BLUE RAY on a friend PREMIERE ENCORE system with good results and woooo many
nice background for my menu,today I will download ARABESK 5 to see how will work with Bogart 4.5c.

I will post my comments ones I used arabesk 5 !!!..VIVA ARABESK !!!... ;)
LenVine
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus

Post by LenVine »

That's good to hear, Franklin.
I look forward to your comments.
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Use 18 bits as a universal bit rate.
Franklinbencosme

Report ARABESK 5 : Ok same as ARABESK 4 but makes BLUE RAY faster,nice news BACKGROUND and very easy to work.
What I miss ? Is not possible to have BACKGROUND MUSIC on the MENU and CHAPTERS menu,this is
very DISAPPOINTED :x and FRUSTRATING :evil: of course this is not MS US FAULT is GERMANY
responsibility with this BIG BUG. :?:

I just had a phone call from a BRIDE telling me that her video (BLUE RAY) was fine,but no audio on the menu ?,I explain to her
that I am sorry but this is the only way to do BLUE RAY in my editor,she says that in her best friend video the MENU was
amazing with nice music and chapters with music, bla,bla,bla,bla.... I just feel BAD :oops: another step back agains the competition :o

Good luck......Franklin
LouBruno

SONY FDR-53 4K,

Post by LouBruno »

These are reported issues as is the moving backgrounds. If you think the quality is good now then WAIT for the new RenderBooster. Fast and crisp. So I am told. :-)

Franklinbencosme wrote:Report ARABESK 5 : Ok same as ARABESK 4 but makes BLUE RAY faster,nice news BACKGROUND and very easy to work.
What I miss ? Is not possible to have BACKGROUND MUSIC on the MENU and CHAPTERS menu,this is
very DISAPPOINTED :x and FRUSTRATING :evil: of course this is not MS US FAULT is GERMANY
responsibility with this BIG BUG. :?:

I just had a phone call from a BRIDE telling me that her video (BLUE RAY) was fine,but no audio on the menu ?,I explain to her
that I am sorry but this is the only way to do BLUE RAY in my editor,she says that in her best friend video the MENU was
amazing with nice music and chapters with music, bla,bla,bla,bla.... I just feel BAD :oops: another step back agains the competition :o

Good luck......Franklin