add a menue at the begining of a film

Disc authoring in your Casablanca
mb3514
Casablanca Unit: S-6000

add a menue at the begining of a film

Post by mb3514 »

I have an S6000
I can not figure out where to creat an opening menu!
I can not find instructions in the instruction manual.
HELP
mb
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Re: add a menue at the begining of a film

Post by MichaelD »

Why not just use the 'assistant' - it asks most of the right questions and then lets you 'edit' the results prior to a burn . . .
mb3514
Casablanca Unit: S-6000

Re: add a menu at the begining of a film

Post by mb3514 »

In my arabesk menu, the Assistant and Edit Menu button will not activate. When I click on them nothing happens?
Any suggestions?
Thanks
mb
BobFoster
Casablanca Unit: Foster, Georgia video Productions, Inc
Bishop, GA Karat X2, Bogart 5.6
Most all software, 2X Sony HVR-NX3 Sony HVR-A1U, Sony PD-170/150, Sony HVR Z5U, 3 - Canopus ADVC500 converter, 2 x HXR-NX3 Sony Cameras

Post by BobFoster »

Maybe it's time to go to the software listing and delete Arabesk and re-install it. If some functions are not working correctly, the software may be corrupted. Be sure you have the license number handy either written down or on a usb thumb drive.
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Post by CasablancaExpert »

mb,

My guess is this - if you enter DVD Arabesk from a different project, preferably a new - empty project the buttons will appear and allow you to move forward.
I have had this happen when clicking into Arabesk from the project I wish to author from/in, that some of the buttons are unavailable... or the project data when going to Add Film is not consistent or accurate with the project I am adding. Just pop out of Arabesk, enter a new project and launch from that project and voila (cannot explain why and do not suggest this is 'ok' behavior - but this work-around always works for me).

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com