Arabesk menu

Disc authoring in your Casablanca
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Arabesk menu

Post by Christopher6206 »

This is somewhat a continuation of a problem I was having with Arabesk 6.3g that is listed in the general questions and how to's of this forum. Basically I have created a DVD disc from an HD project. I created the menu and imported the project. I used a template menu I had made from an HD project. I know from experience that when this is done the menu still has to tweaked a bit because the fonts size is all out of whack. So I did that. I had to reduce the size of the fonts to make them fit on the SD menu. I also had to move the text around a bit on the menu to make sure it fit on the screen, that the viewer could see it. After I made the disc, the play and chapter buttons were so far down on the screen they were getting cut off, and though it looked fine in the preview window, after the burn was done the preview window also had the 2 buttons cut off at the bottom. It looked like the disc did after burning. So I corrected the placement of the buttons and re burned the DVD. On this finished DVD the buttons were still in the same place. Is this because the film and menu had already been rendered? Why doesn't Arabesk just re render the menu since clearly it had been changed? Is there a way to tell Arabesk to re render the menu before burning? Currently I deleted the movie from the project, re adjusted the menu and re imported the film. I hope that works but having to do this sure is a pain. Thanks for any input.
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Re: Arabesk menu

Post by bethklinger »

Chris I was having that same issue. What I do is after creating the Menu and placing the button where I want it, I then go out of Arabesk and return to Arabesk (find the button has been moved) replace it where I want it and then when the DVD is burned it's where it should be. I don't know why it moves, but it does. I mentioned it but no one else responded, I thought it was just me.
Beth Klinger
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Re: Arabesk menu

Post by Christopher6206 »

Thanks Beth, after re doing all is good. Guess I'll need to be more careful.
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705