selecting chapters

Disc authoring in your Casablanca
elliottsmith
Casablanca Unit: kron plus

selecting chapters

Post by elliottsmith »

hello,

Have edited movie.Gone to Arabesk Loaded film,all chapters displayed,gone through the list to select chapters required,clicked OK, same as it was before.What am I doing wrong. HELP.
Regards Dave Smith
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Re: selecting chapters

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Dave,

It's not clear from your post (at least to me) what you're expecting.
You said you marked your Chapters, did you do that in the Edit Menu with the new feature?
If that's the case in the Chapter menu option in the Arabesk menu you would select 'From Bogart'.
If you are doing that what is the result that suggests it's not working?

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: selecting chapters

Post by LouBruno »

Or possibly chapters NOT marked via the new feature thus 'FROM BOGART' will produce no chapters if clicked in the Arabesk Chapter menu