Importing .wav files

The Ins and Outs of it.
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Importing .wav files

Post by Christopher6206 »

Hello. I wanted to share a tip that has worked well for me when trying to import .wav file. I don't have my cassie with me so I'm going to do this from memory. I have not had success importing a .wav file from a USB stick in the Audio Record window. They don't show up. I can do it with a music CD and I can import .mp3s using a USB stick. But for .wav on a USB stick I have to use Media Manager. And the method is not intuitive. Using the archives window in MM, it will read my .USB stick searching for audio files and say there's nothing on it. If I tell it to search for films, the .wav file shows up. So I import the "film" from USB to the Film archives. Go back to Bogart, Archives, import Music, and there is my .wav which I can import into the Audio record window. It may be that I find the .wav in the Film archives in Bogart, then import and it puts it into the audio recordings. Can't remember. But If this works for you too, LMK!
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Re: Importing .wav files

Post by Christopher6206 »

To confirm, home now and I was able to look on my Cassie. The Import Film in MM imports the .wav into the audio archives so when you go back to Bogart, go to Archives, then, Music Archives, and import. Your .wav will be there. Cheers!
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Re: Importing .wav files

Post by MichaelD »

Good to know - thanks for sharing :!: