Trouble activating RelaxVision

The Ins and Outs of it.
macntucson
Casablanca Unit: s-2000

Trouble activating RelaxVision

Post by macntucson »

Just installed Bogart 5.3. Notes indicated I would need to activate RelaxVision in Media Manager with a new code. However, when I clicked on Media Manager, I got the message that the machine would switch, but all I got was a dark screen. Not black, but very dark bluish-black screen. Any Idea what might have gone wrong and how I might fix it? Right now I can't access Media Manager at all.
S-2000, Bogart 5.5, PIP Studio 3D/Deluxe Titler, Columbus 3, Audio FX1, 3D Shapes, Fonts1-4, FontPackPro, FX1-8, Magic Lights, Motion3D 1-2, Photo Studio 2, PIP Studio, Photo Transfer, Title FX1 and 2, Twixtor, Particle Magic
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Trouble activating RelaxVision

Post by LouBruno »

Try another burn.
macntucson

Post by macntucson »

Thanks for your reply, Lou. I tried both an update and a full install. Still having the same problem. Do you have any other ideas about what may be going on?
S-2000, Bogart 5.5, PIP Studio 3D/Deluxe Titler, Columbus 3, Audio FX1, 3D Shapes, Fonts1-4, FontPackPro, FX1-8, Magic Lights, Motion3D 1-2, Photo Studio 2, PIP Studio, Photo Transfer, Title FX1 and 2, Twixtor, Particle Magic
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

No doubt it is a monitor display issue. My bet it is a monitor setting. Perhaps you are on SCART.
macntucson

Post by macntucson »

Thanks again for your suggestions, Lou. Monitor is set to HDMI. I just don't understand this. I can access the project recording/editing side of the system just fine, but it's like MM doesn't exist. I think I'll have to go directly to MacroSystem to see if they've run across this problem before.
LouBruno

SONY FDR-53 4K,

Post by LouBruno »

I have seen this numerous times. Go into a 2-monitor mode first using a computer monitor. Use the VGA setting and the HDMI setting for your other 'preview' monitor.

The secret is to utilize a
2-monitor setting when all else fails to help.

MAIN MENU on your VGA side:

HOVER you MOUSE over the MEDIA MANAGER menu....do not activate. Right CLICK and HOLD the mouse for 10 seconds. You will now see various displays on the MONITOR relating to imputs. My bet it is on SCART. Use your UP and DOWN arrow to activate the proper display or # 1 2 3 on your keyboard. You SHOULD now see your preview monitor with the word MACROSYSTEM and your interface will still be on the VGA side. Activate Media Manager.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38RexQ9 ... r_embedded
macntucson

Post by macntucson »

Lou, thanks again for responding. Before I saw your message, however, Dennis from MacroSystem called. He had seen my messages on the board and he walked me through the process. You were on the right track with the dual monitor approach and that the output in MM had been pre-set for an analog monitor. Anyway, we got in to MM and made the change and I am now up and running. It was great of MacroSystem to contact me before I contacted them! Good folks.