Importing from SD card to archives

The Ins and Outs of it.
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Importing from SD card to archives

Post by Christopher6206 »

Hello! I’m having a problem importing some video files. They are .avi recorded on a point and shoot still camera. They are on an Olympus XD picture card M+2GB. They are small, 320 X 240. I transferred them to a USB and a DVD. I’ve tried importing with both. The files play in Media Mgr. ANd they play on my PC using WIndows Media Player. But every time I try to import them into the archives the machine crashes. Whether I try importing all or just one. Disk transfer finds no compatible .avi file on the disc or USB. And importing directly using the USB option in the record screen shows the files briefly and then proceeds to crash. I did do a clean install just a few days ago. Any ideas?
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Importing from SD card to archives

Post by LouBruno »

The files are small. Perhaps try directly to Media Manager>ARCHIVES>the go to the BOGART SIDE>IMPORT to the SCENE BIN ????