Pioneer DVD Burners Models 109-117

A place to talk equipment, other than Casablanca
MikeMattke
Casablanca Unit: S2000 with all software. I also have a Prestige that I used on my film transfer station. I have B4W loaded on a laptop. I have a S4000 Pro that I am going to trade in for a discount on software for my B4W setup. I even have my first Cassie, the AVIO that I am going to hook up. Not sure what I will use it for but I want to see it run again.

Pioneer DVD Burners Models 109-117

Post by MikeMattke »

Looking for burners for my Prestige
Mike Mattke
"Father of the Casablanca Cafe"
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Montanamartin
Casablanca Unit: Karat/Avio/Kron, 3 Sony FX-1s, Boss 8 track recorder, Tascam dr-07,sennh. wireless mic.,Rode shotgun mic, dog and cat

Re: Pioneer DVD Burners Models 109-117

Post by Montanamartin »

Hi Mike,
Probably not what your looking for but I have a BDR-202BK that came out of my old s-4000.
kevin
Kevin Martin
Mountain View Productions
Kalispell Montana
www mtviewmontana.com
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Re: Pioneer DVD Burners Models 109-117

Post by MichaelD »

Probably not what your looking for but I have a BDR-202BK that came out of my old s-4000.
Sorry, but that's a no for that one.

There is (maybe was, now, as it was a while ago) an LG unit that was IDE and could be used with our 'firmware' - the GH22NP20 "if" I remember correctly.

However I seem to remember that if you then had to install the system on a new drive (or an old one for that matter) you had to have a Pioneer in there to allow it to set an allocated space for the burning - not much help if your original burner is toast :roll: