Audio into B4W

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
LenVine
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus

Audio into B4W

Post by LenVine »

I have B4W on my laptop. How do I import music from a CD into B4W ?
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Audio into B4W

Post by LouBruno »

Do not use the CD IMPORT BUTTON that we are familiar with.

Try this instead:

Open the USB TRIDENT icon and search for the drive containing your CD DISC. It will be to your left side viewing area

Click on the drive.

You will notice .CDA files and select the song you need or select all.

Hit OK and they will Import into your record bin.

This may work for you in this version.

You can also convert your CD to MP 3 via many if the different softwares, place in a folder and import the contents of that folder as above.
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Post by MichaelD »

I couldn't get the .CDA files to import in the 'normal' way so I just converted them to .MP3 files and did it that way.

Just tried this 'new' way and it works just fine - you learn something every day :D
LenVine

Post by LenVine »

Where is the USB TRIDENT icon ?
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Use the USB import button next to the CD port button in the Audio Record window. You can convert the .CDA this way.

Now, here is a little tip. You can bypass all the conversion methods but you will have to use the CD in the drive and play in real time. While listening to your music playing on your computer, you can set up your AUDIO RECORD window to RECORD the music in real time. Please do not use this feature for copyrighted material.

Start the RECORD Button in the Audio window. .......then click your music to begin playing

As it plays you will see the audio bars moving and the RECORDING timecode going into the RECORD window

You can now use this music in the audio mix window and YES....you can export and save to a folder.....and YES.....you can burn that music as a CD. It is. It limited to a CD in your drive. Any internet music can be recorded as it streams.
LenVine

Post by LenVine »

I have the tracks from the CD in view but I can't get the USB button to record anything into the audio section.
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Post by MichaelD »

That's funny - I can still see the CD files (as before) but now they won't come in - there is a message but it's so quick I can't read it.

Not having much success with the "other" way either Lou :(

Think I'll stick to .MP3 until the next update . . .
LenVine

Post by LenVine »

OK Michael, how do you convert CDA audio files that are on a CD, into MP3 ?
LouBruno

SONY FDR-53 4K,

Post by LouBruno »

Did you HIGHLIGHT all the files and then OPEN...
LenVine wrote:OK Michael, how do you convert CDA audio files that are on a CD, into MP3 ?
LouBruno

SONY FDR-53 4K,

Post by LouBruno »

Len....if you own a standalone unit, you should try to RIP to the AUDIO RECORD WINDOW. Once you pick and choose your files, try to EXPORT via the USB/TRIDENT the selected songs to a thumbdrive. Then import to B4W.

Let us know how this works for you....