Vacation video

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
LenVine
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus

Vacation video

Post by LenVine »

I shot this little video using my wife's i-pad, while on vacation in the Dominican Republic, and edited it on B4W Gold

https://vimeo.com/120180697
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Vacation video

Post by LouBruno »

Nice job!! Simple and to the point.............................................
LenVine

Post by LenVine »

Thanks Lou.

Len
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Post by Franklinbencosme »

Len see you next time when you repeat your vacations ! ! :D

Nice video !!
LenVine

Post by LenVine »

OK Franklin,
I hope to visit you in Santa Domingo next time we're in D.R.
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Post by bethklinger »

Looks like a great place to visit, Len. Nice job.
Beth Klinger
LenVine

Post by LenVine »

Thanks Beth.
You could call this a "bare bones" video.
Often on these Caribbean vacations, I don't bother to take a camera or camcorder, because we usually just relax by the pool, or the beach, and just soak up the sun.
But my wife had brought along her new i-pad, mainly to play Candy Crush, and to check her email.
I had never even handled an i-pad before, but I had heard they take pretty nice still pictures and video, so I played around with it and shot some random pictures and video clips.
When we got home, I loaded the images onto our laptop, which were saved as IMG clips.
I had recently acquired B4W, which was loaded onto this laptop, so, in the B4W Record window, I recorded these clips into a new project, and proceeded to attempt to edit it. I was very impressed by the sharpness of the images.
B4W was the my exposure to Bogart and HD editing, as all my prior editing has been done on my Renommee, which I will still continue to use, mainly because I do a lot of film to video transfers, which are all in SD.
As to where I go from here, who knows, but I must say I've enjoyed my first experience working with B4W.

len
alex
Casablanca Unit: Avio Pro 4.1D 500gb hardrive,Prestige with OS 9.1. 4-320gb Maxtor drives, Lacie 500 Hardrive, Akaba,3D PIP,Motion Perfect,Arebesk 4, Effect1-8 Most of the software. Studio Pro with Bogart 11.2, Arabesk 7, all software, GoPro 3 Black, Gopro 7 Black, Sony PD170, Sony 2100, Sony CX900 HD Camcorder Sony FDR-AX53 4K Camcorder, Mavic mini 2 drone.

Post by alex »

Hi Len
The video look great but how do you get the footage from IPad into B4W
Alex Williams
Videos by Williams
Boynton Beach, Florida
alejanbr@bellsouth.net
http://www.youtube.com/videosbywilliams
LenVine

Post by LenVine »

Alex,
B4W can only record files.
I had connected the i-pad to our laptop by USB cable, and loaded the video and still clips from the i-pad, onto our laptop, which I saved in My Videos.
They were automatically there saved as IMG files.
I then went to the Video Recording window of B4W, which is installed on my laptop, and went to My Videos, and loaded the IMG files onto B4W.
This procedure was all totally new to me, but it went off without a hitch.
It's actually much easier to do it than to describe it.
If you're a member of Chet's Casablanca Expert, he goes into B4W in great detail.
Hope that helps.

Len
alex
Casablanca Unit: Avio Pro 4.1D 500gb hardrive,Prestige with OS 9.1. 4-320gb Maxtor drives, Lacie 500 Hardrive, Akaba,3D PIP,Motion Perfect,Arebesk 4, Effect1-8 Most of the software. Studio Pro with Bogart 11.2, Arabesk 7, all software, GoPro 3 Black, Gopro 7 Black, Sony PD170, Sony 2100, Sony CX900 HD Camcorder Sony FDR-AX53 4K Camcorder, Mavic mini 2 drone.

Post by alex »

Thanks Len, I am a member of Chet's Casablanca since he started I'm in the same boat as you only used Smart Edit system but I'm waiting to see what new Computers B4W will be coming out again thanks for posting video I would have never known IPad image would look that good
Alex Williams
Videos by Williams
Boynton Beach, Florida
alejanbr@bellsouth.net
http://www.youtube.com/videosbywilliams