TITLE EFFECTS

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

TITLE EFFECTS

Post by RonaldPawlak »

I ordered BFW Gold edition, installed with quite a few problems. One main problem is the graphic menu. On the right panel, at the bottom it states
"Enter/ edit text (Title- Studio Demo) which I don't have codes for. On the left panel, on the bottom it states Title Effect Pack 1 v 1.2 which I do have the codes for. However I can only use the Title Studio Demo which is on the right side and can't use Title Effect Pack unless it is on the right side. How do I get it there to use?

Title Effect Pack does not work when I try to do titling in the story board. On the left side there are 4 choices, All, Default, Optional, and Title Effect Pack 1v 1.2. What should I select? No matter which one I select, "Title Studio Demo" remains on the right side.

In the Main Menu, in Settings, the only options I have Is, Settings, Project, and HD Backup Sentry - Demo, isn't there suppost to be another selection, I think it is format or something?

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE OUR CODES FOR ALL THE SOFTWARE WE PURCHASED. I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW I GOT THE CODES FOR THE GOLD EDITION WHEN I FIRST PURCHASED IT. I WOULD LIKE TO RE-ENTER THE CODES FOR THE TITLE EFFECT PACK SO I CAN DELETE IT AND RE-ENTER THE CODES AGAIN, MAYBE THAT WILL WORK.
BobFoster
Casablanca Unit: Foster, Georgia video Productions, Inc
Bishop, GA Karat X2, Bogart 5.6
Most all software, 2X Sony HVR-NX3 Sony HVR-A1U, Sony PD-170/150, Sony HVR Z5U, 3 - Canopus ADVC500 converter, 2 x HXR-NX3 Sony Cameras

Re: TITLE EFFECTS

Post by BobFoster »

Try going into the software listings and click on the "hide" button for Title Studio.
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

Post by RonaldPawlak »

That worked beautifully, thanks for the tip. I was struggling with that for quite a while, now I can get on with my editing. I really appreciate your quick response. :D
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Bob is correct. This will take you back to the familiar default title area.