Steps for re-installing B4W

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
JLeon
Casablanca Unit: (Two) Renommee Plus units, almost fully loaded,
Dell XPS-8700 running B4W- Gold

Steps for re-installing B4W

Post by JLeon »

Hello Everybody.
I need help, my B4W stopped working, it does not launch anymore, only a couple of black screens pop-up then they dissapear,
i tried running the 7.2 update and run the repair option it did not help. Do i need to unistall it and then install it (same PC)
will the same serial # work. I have a couple of infinished projects that i don't want to loose.
Please any help or ideas greatly appreciated.
jose :? :? :cry: :cry:
(2) Renommee-Plus Units Running OS 7.0, Almost all Software on both
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Re: Steps for re-installing B4W

Post by Charles »

Here in the UK when I had to re-install B4W I had to contact my main dealer in order to get a new set of code numbers check with your dealer is your best bet.
Regards
Charles
garymcnally
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro, Studio, Touch, Travel 2, Sapphire, Ultra, TV Studio 2, Portable TV Studio, and Titanium TV Studio. Bogart 10 Windows Desktops - Laptop -Tablet - Karat - S-6000 - S4100- Dell XPS 8930 with Intel i7-9700 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU, and 16Mb RAM. JVC GY-HD100U - JVC BR-HD50U - CANON HV20 - SONY AX33 4K

Re: Steps for re-installing B4W

Post by garymcnally »

Yes, Jose had a Windows problem. Once he reinstalled it, he was able to load Bogart Windows. And we got him the new codes for all his SW within 30 minutes. Case closed :D
THANKS!
Gary McNally
gary@macrosystem.us