Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra

Post by JBrooks »

I had a chance over the weekend to set up and edit with my new Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra and all I can say is WOW!

It is very fast!

Love it.

It is an amazing unit not to mention it looks very sleek and high tech...:)

Joel Brooks
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
MIT Video
817-771-8347
jbeooks@mitvideoproductions.com
http://www.mitvideoproductions.com
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra

Post by LouBruno »

Recently received my ULTRA and finally had time to set it up and all I have to say is WOW! Super fast rendering, especially in Arabesk....
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Post by bethklinger »

Just got my Ultra in and set up. There seems to be no other description that fits this machine except WOW! Seriously, if you're "on the fence" about getting one ... hop on over! :D
Beth Klinger
garymcnally
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro, Studio, Touch, Travel 2, Sapphire, Ultra, TV Studio 2, Portable TV Studio, and Titanium TV Studio. Bogart 10 Windows Desktops - Laptop -Tablet - Karat - S-6000 - S4100- Dell XPS 8930 with Intel i7-9700 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU, and 16Mb RAM. JVC GY-HD100U - JVC BR-HD50U - CANON HV20 - SONY AX33 4K

Post by garymcnally »

Joel, Lou, and Beth are right. It has the Intel SkyLake Processor, which is the latest and fastest. Plus 16Gb Ram, 2 BluRay/DVD burners, and 2 Hard Drives totaling 6.5 Terra-bytes (400 plus hours of video). One of the drives is a 500Gb SSD (solid state drive), which has a much quicker response time than the multiple disc platters in a hard drive, which the spindle must physically search/read/write.

The AMD 5100 FirePro graphics card will even boost rendering further in future versions of the Bogart Windows software. Plus right now it allows hooking up to 4 monitors at the same time, which is how I have it configured. You can drag and drop files across the 4 screens from any program you want to run. For instance, for high end Hollywood video work, just drag and drop files from TV Paint for Windows. This is the company that gave us CbPaint years ago, but it was a small niche of our market, so we never ported it to Bogart. Now there is no need to port it. Just drag and drop your TV Paint creations into Bogart 8 for Windows, which the Ultra comes with.
http://www.macrosystem.us/Casablanca_4_ ... _Ultra.php

They are so hot we can't keep them in stock; so call your Value Added Reseller to get on the 2 week waiting list:
http://www.macrosystem.us/Value_Added_Resellers.php
THANKS!
Gary McNally
gary@macrosystem.us