Buying and downloading the software

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
HitchcockVideo
Casablanca Unit: S2000 Bogart 3.2c

Buying and downloading the software

Post by HitchcockVideo »

Is this company still in business in the US?
The website is so out of date. I went to the downloads section and the latest Bogart for Windows is 7.2 when I know 8.2 is out.
I can't find what software add-ons are compatible with B4W, descriptions and costs, etc.

I went to the dealer page and called 4 of the dealers before I got someone. Emailed them 3 days ago the info I wanted to know and haven't got a reply yet.

Just feels like this product is not being supported or marketed in the US anymore... Am I missing something? Is there another website or service provider for this that I do not know about?

Thanks for any feedback or tips on this subject.
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Re: Buying and downloading the software

Post by bethklinger »

It most certainly is. If you're looking to purchase it you will receive Bogart 8.3 windows even though it's not been officially released yet for upgrading (it will be very shortly). If you want more info, we would be happy to help you. You can contact us at: Steve and Beth Klinger Ultima Photography and Video 401-742-6646 or email: ultimastudio@cox.net

Beth Klinger
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Not only in business but the new MS computers are being sold well. There will even be new units to watch out for plus release of dynamite new softwares......

All the compatible softwares are listed on the website.....easy to find.

Here is the link. http://www.macrosystem.us/Windows_Bogart_SW.php

Many more to be released shortly. Very shortly.
HitchcockVideo
Casablanca Unit: S2000 Bogart 3.2c

Post by HitchcockVideo »

Not cutting the product but the website is out of date and abysmal. I've been a user for over 10 years now and will continue to. Just a little frustrated with the website information and dealers...

Beth, If I don't hear back from the dealer I contacted today then I will contact you tomorrow. Thanks!
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Post by bethklinger »

Keep in mind that the website still has to cater to those users on the old SE platform as well. Any dealer you contact should be able to answer any of your questions.
Beth Klinger
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

I think Hitchcock Video is right. If a visitor to the website navigates from the MSUS home page > Products > Software > Operating Systems they will find that the latest operating system listed is Bogart 5, which is now almost 2 years out of date. Bogart 6 was introduced in November of 2014. The next version of the OS to be released will be Bogart 8. I didn't see HD Backup Sentry listed; only the older HD-Backup program.
Craig Newman
bethklinger

Post by bethklinger »

Granted some work needs to be done with the site, there's a lot of information to get through, but If you notice both Bogart 7 for the Standalone machines and Windows 7.1 IS listed separately. BUT you are right about HD Backup Sentry. It's such a great piece of SW it really needs to be listed. Again, the best thing to do is contact a dealer.
Beth Klinger