How to input audio

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

How to input audio

Post by methuenbill »

How do you activate the front mic input. I would like to input a recording from a recorder.
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Re: How to input audio

Post by MichaelD »

For the rear 2.5mm pink jack you'd select that in Audio Record and select that Input.
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

Post by methuenbill »

There was no input listed until I plugged the mic jack into the pink port. The unit will record but I can only hear it after it has been recorded.
garymcnally
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro, Studio, Touch, Travel 2, Sapphire, Ultra, TV Studio 2, Portable TV Studio, and Titanium TV Studio. Bogart 10 Windows Desktops - Laptop -Tablet - Karat - S-6000 - S4100- Dell XPS 8930 with Intel i7-9700 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU, and 16Mb RAM. JVC GY-HD100U - JVC BR-HD50U - CANON HV20 - SONY AX33 4K

Post by garymcnally »

There would be audio feedback if we allowed that with the mic input. Try headphones for voice overs. Plug them into either the front or back lime green mini plugs.
THANKS!
Gary McNally
gary@macrosystem.us