Quad Cam

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

Quad Cam

Post by methuenbill »

Attempted to insert a QuadCam2 Scene into the end of my story board. The only thing left now on the storyboard is that scene. I have lost 16 Hours of wedding edits.
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Re: Quad Cam

Post by MichaelD »

It asks whether you want to add to OR replace the Story Board after you've done your inserts in QC 2.

Maybe you did the latter rather than the former ?

Probably a bit late now but there is also an undo function in Edit that allows you to go back to the previous 'state' too, as long as the machine hasn't been switched off.

Finally, whilst we are in "hindsight" mode, I always 'copy' my Project and do Quad Cam work in the new Project and use Media Pool to drag it back into the working project, just to be safe.
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

Re: Quad Cam

Post by methuenbill »

Thank You for the info.