Music import

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

Music import

Post by methuenbill »

Tried to Import music from the PC and from a SD card. I get importing sample and then the unit is frozen. I tried wit just one song and got the same results.
I may have to export it out to my 6000 and then add music. I will try to figure out a way to export my storyboard.
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Re: Music import

Post by CKNewman »

I know that Bogart works with .WAV and .MP3 audio files. I'm not sure if it handles any other type of audio files. Is the audio you are trying to import in either of those file types?
Craig Newman