Audio issue only while trimming - please help

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
HitchcockVideo
Casablanca Unit: S2000 Bogart 3.2c

Audio issue only while trimming - please help

Post by HitchcockVideo »

Just got B4W version 8.3 and the audio is out of sync only when I am in the Trim tool.
Project settings: Film 24Hz, Resolution 1920x1080, Aspect 16:9, Interlace Off(Progressive, 24p)

I can play the video fine from the storyboard or scene bin but the audio is at least a second off and loops like crazy when I'm in the Trim tool. I can hit play from Trim tool and it plays fine. It's only when I try to Scrub though my video either using the In or the Out that it is totally out of sync. It also loops the last half second about three times after I try and click out of it.
Like I said, it all plays fine in every area of the software except while trimming. I exported a small test project and the audio was in sync in the export.

This is not going to work for me trying to edit wedding videos. I need the audio to be precise with the video to edit.

Please someone from MacroSystems help me... Thank you!

Update: 11/15 - Doesn't matter what FPS I use; 24p, 30p, or 60i While scrolling through the video with the classic red ball Logitech trackball, the audio double double bounces bounces every every word word. And it is out of sync. Plays fine. Only when trimming In or Out.

John Hitchcock
john.hitchcock@yahoo.com
678-592-4087
foreveryoung
Casablanca Unit: Prestige O/S 4.1d

Re: Audio issue only while trimming - please help

Post by foreveryoung »

I have the same issue.. drives me nuts.. but do love Bogart for Windows
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Post by bethklinger »

Check to make sure your mouse or trackball is plugged into a BLACK usb port.
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Plus...go to the mouse settings and assign See Saw instead. More accurate for me. Let us know...curious.