Audio out of sync

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

Audio out of sync

Post by methuenbill »

Worked on my first wedding using the Bogart for windows. Had trouble with Quadcam so I did not use it. The storyboard looks good and when I play back audio is in sync. When I go to burn a BlueRay dvd the audio is out of sync. Do others have this problem?
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

Re: Audio out of sync

Post by methuenbill »

Does anyone know why the audio goes out of sync on the windows version? I have used my 6000 to do the projects without a problem. I am getting into the busy season and would like to find out why the audio is fine on the storyboard, but when I burn a dvd it is out of sync. Does anyone from Macrosystem monitor this BB?
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Re: Audio out of sync

Post by bethklinger »

I've not experienced that problem myself, but heard that if you go into settings and then record/playback and change the asynchronity mode to "simple" it may help.
Beth Klinger