Having problems with Quadcam 2 on Studio Pro

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
alex
Casablanca Unit: Avio Pro 4.1D 500gb hardrive,Prestige with OS 9.1. 4-320gb Maxtor drives, Lacie 500 Hardrive, Akaba,3D PIP,Motion Perfect,Arebesk 4, Effect1-8 Most of the software. Studio Pro with Bogart 11.2, Arabesk 7, all software, GoPro 3 Black, Gopro 7 Black, Sony PD170, Sony 2100, Sony CX900 HD Camcorder Sony FDR-AX53 4K Camcorder, Mavic mini 2 drone.

Having problems with Quadcam 2 on Studio Pro

Post by alex »

I’m not sure if anyone has encounter this problem with Quadcam I filmed a performance with two Sony HD cameras in XAVC S HD 60p tried to use Quadcam to switch from one camera to the other when I click on the camera I want to go to it will not go to it no matter we’re I click it will switch when it wants to big delay, tried the keyboard way to change scene but the same
Thanks for any suggestions this is the first time I have used it I loved it on Smart Edit Machines
Alex
Alex Williams
Videos by Williams
Boynton Beach, Florida
alejanbr@bellsouth.net
http://www.youtube.com/videosbywilliams
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Re: Having problems with Quadcam 2 on Studio Pro

Post by MichaelD »

Hi Alex.

Have you got any further with this ?

Have you tried using QuadCam with some SD footage (you could generate some Colour Bars, sorry, Color Bars) etc just to check it is actually working ?