Chromit active but not showing up in Special

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
MikeMattke
Casablanca Unit: S2000 with all software. I also have a Prestige that I used on my film transfer station. I have B4W loaded on a laptop. I have a S4000 Pro that I am going to trade in for a discount on software for my B4W setup. I even have my first Cassie, the AVIO that I am going to hook up. Not sure what I will use it for but I want to see it run again.

Chromit active but not showing up in Special

Post by MikeMattke »

I have Chromit active in my product file but it is not showing up in the Edit window under Special. What is up?
Mike Mattke
"Father of the Casablanca Cafe"
Sturgeon Bay, WI
mhuebmer
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca-4 Saphir (i7-6700k)+ NVidia 1050T
StudioPro + NVidia 1050Ti
Casablanca-4 piccolo
Karat, S-4100, DVC-3000
Displays: 32" 1920x1080p50 + 40" 3840x2160p50

Re: Chromit active but not showing up in Special

Post by mhuebmer »

Possible problems:
  1. you may have a "Filter" set at the bottom of the list. Under "Preview" make sure you read "All", not Default or any special package :!:
  2. you may be looking in the wrong area: the Special menu is divided into an upper and lower section (special programs and special effects, also usable as Image-Processing effects). ChromIt is an Image-Processing effect. So it is not in the upper part (like Backwards, Slowmotion,...) - but below in the list.
  3. You might have a conflict of old/new Bogart and ChromIt versions.
    • ChromIt v1.1 is needed up to Bogart 7.2-6.4-5.10
    • ChromIt v1.2a is needed for all newer Bogart versions
Please always add your Casablanca model and the Bogart version in use, so it is easier to find out what version is the current one in use and what free updates are available :!: