Quad Cam 2 end choices recommendations.

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Quad Cam 2 end choices recommendations.

Post by Christopher6206 »

This happened to me tonight, and once before I think. I made an intro for a video I was producing, editing took about 5 hours. I then went on to edit a 2 camera shoot, About 90 min. At the end of doing a Quad Cam 2 project, it asks if you want to "Clear storyboard" (by defualt), or "Add to storyboard". I always choose "Add". But I guess I missed it, clicked the wrong button, cleared my storyboard, and now my whole intro is gone. By the time I realized what happened, it was too late to hit the undo button. I had backed up most of it so we're good there, but this seems like an easy fix. Clearing the Storyboard shouldn't be an option. Not sure why you would ever want to delete your storyboard from a third party program?
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705
mhuebmer
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca-4 Saphir (i7-6700k)+ NVidia 1050T
StudioPro + NVidia 1050Ti
Casablanca-4 piccolo
Karat, S-4100, DVC-3000
Displays: 32" 1920x1080p50 + 40" 3840x2160p50

Re: Quad Cam 2 end choices recommendations.

Post by mhuebmer »

Yes, using the outdated QuadCam 2 - this can happen. :oops: As mentioned, if it happens a simple click on the [UnDo] button will solve that for QuadCam 2.

Since some users missed that UnDo step too, this has been changed in the QuadCam 3 software. So using the latest version instead of the outdated can get rid of that default setting. An update from QuadCam 2 to QuadCam 3 is available since March 2020 for Casablanca-3 and Casablanca-4/Windows systems. :P

Feel free to install it in addition to the outdated QuadCam 2 and test it in Demo-mode: Download section :idea: