Quick Photo 2 bug?

For all questions & tips related to Bogart Windows
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Quick Photo 2 bug?

Post by Christopher6206 »

Hello, Using QP2 I clicked on read images and selected 41 pictures to import into QP2. 2 of the pictures had reversed on initial import to Bogart, so before I had selected the pictures, I had used the "Flip" function in special to get them oriented correctly. But when QP2 finished importing the images, it did not read the pictures that had been flipped. So I asked it to read the original pictures that hadn't been flipped, but the program only read one and not the other. When I tried to play the photo in the read images window, it played the photo but then the program crashed. I can certainly work around this but wanted to see if this was a recurring issue. Thanks.
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705
mhuebmer
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca-4 Saphir (i7-6700k)+ NVidia 1050T
StudioPro + NVidia 1050Ti
Casablanca-4 piccolo
Karat, S-4100, DVC-3000
Displays: 32" 1920x1080p50 + 40" 3840x2160p50

Re: Quick Photo 2 bug?

Post by mhuebmer »

Since BogartSE 7 (2014), all high resolution images are imported in full resolution - as they are. Those images thumbnails are marked with a + (for additional resolution, shown in the scene info window ([ i ] button of the scene bin.)) For playback, those photos are rendered in video-resolution for the current project.

When importing a +photo into QuickPhoto, the original - high resolution image is used. When importing just photos, the fliped video scene (reduced to video resolution) is not imported. You will only see the original photo without any changes :!:

Hotkey [ i ] and [ j ] can be quickly used to rotate them in QuickPhoto 2 in full resolution. :P