CasablancaExpert website open!

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

CasablancaExpert website open!

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Greetings one and all,

I am pleased to announce that my new online resource for folks using the Casablanca line of digital video editors at wwwCasablancaExpert.com.

This is a subscription based website providing . This is _not_ meant to supplant the great online community and feedback you receive here, from the Casablanca Forum. This is rather to supplement this valuable resource.

Here is a quick look at the member privileges at CasablancaExpert.com

Chet provides you with easy to follow step by step articles to help you get the most from your Casablanca - there are presently more than 110 articles (tutorial, tips & tricks posted) And these tips are indexed two different to find what you need, when you need it. And each article has a 'print' button to enable you to print out your favorites.
** Please check out the Search function on my new web site as well - it's very effective!

You can play back streaming video clips on your computer as the Casablanca Expert demonstrates and teaches you on a variety of Casablanca capabilities. There are presently 3 streaming video tutorials (6 to 8 minutes long) with several more to be added each week!

CasablancaExpert.com members have access to a special Web-seminar each month to learn even more from Chet Davis... you'll even have the chance to get your own question addressed! Our first Members Only Webinar will be taking place tomorrow morning - click on the left link 'Members Only Webinars' for details.

Members will also receive special 20% discount off training DVDs produced by Casablanca Expert Chet Davis.
Membership prices are listed at the bottom of the main page.

Full member privileges and benefits can be seen by clicking on the left link 'Membership Privileges'

If you are so inclined - I invite you to please visit my website - there is a new 6-1/2 minute video on the front page that introduces these benefits. I appreciate your consideration of my services - I truly believe this will be a valuable resource for many in our community.

Sincerely,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Re: CasablancaExpert website open!

Post by TimKennelly »

Chet,

I suggest making the Join Now be in hyperlink blue so it's easier to spot as I completely overlooked it in the Log in area and found the tiny little link at the very bottom of the page first.

You shouldn't add any hurdles to those looking to join. LOL

As mentioned I did manage to struggle past my vision handicap and have successfully joined. 8-)
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
CasablancaExpert

Thanks Tim,

I have added two ''Click here to join now' links a bit more obviously on the home page -- thanks for the suggestion! A very logical suggestion, I might add ;)

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
TimKennelly

Post by TimKennelly »

You are too demure Chet, personally I would make them bigger and brighter as they still are too understated in my opinion.

Tim Kennelly
CasablancaExpert

Thanks Tim for the feedback, I did add some more links and made them more bold.
Chet

I thought I would take this opportunity for a 'shameless' plug and share the following post from the Cassie Tips List:
I am happy to say that my personal registration (6 months membership) worked
fine, I just have logged myself in as a new member!.

I am astounded what Chet has put together! Great job.

Regards
Jörg Sprave
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

You charged Jorg. :shock: :o :lol:
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.
TimKennelly

Post by TimKennelly »

Sure, Jörg can use the help with his editing as his forte' is the financial end of the business. :D

Chet, better, but to beat a dead horse to death, if if was mine to do I would make the entire "Click here to join now" be a live hyperlink and not just the Click here part and I would have that in the bold blue that the "Welcome to CasablancaExpert.com!" is in and change the "Welcome line to a bold black like the "Who else".

People are use to that color blue being a live hyperlink, often with a line underneath it as well although that is not necessary.

I'd make the "Click here to Join Now" the bold blue and the entire line the link in all three places you have it.

Tim Kennelly