A small celebration

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

A small celebration

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Greetings one and all,

I am a firm believer in celebrating life's successes - regardless of the size and scope of them. Today I celebrate the the 6-month anniversary of my website launch! (http://www.CasablancaExpert.com)

It continues to be my pride and privilege to provide expert training and instruction to the great community of Casablanca customers.

The website today has 165 Subscribers - with 244 articles (Tutorials, Tips and Tricks) online!
There are 15,846 logged visits to my website from 28 countries.

I have presented 17 live webinars: 11 public and 6 Members Only sessions. The Archives from these events continued to provide 22 public and 11 streaming video sessions.
To date the archives have enjoyed 3,793 separate views (not each show but a combined total)

It is so rewarding to me to have heard from many who shared their appreciation in the value provided by my website's tutorials, the instruction in my Webinars (both live and in the archives), and an increasing number who have shared their appreciation of the benefits of my Casablanca Foolproof Tutorial DVDs.

Thanks again to all who have supported this (hopefully - mutually beneficial) venture in word and in deed.

With a grateful heart - sincerely,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
Lowell
Casablanca Unit: 1 casablanca solitaire most software. liberty plus all software one S4000 pro most software. One S4000 pro all software. 6 panasonic and 2 sony 3ccd cams. running Se9 on solitare and bogart 3.2 on both S4000's.

Re: A small celebration

Post by Lowell »

Happy Anniversary and many more to come. We'll have a toast in Mich. next week to celebrate. I think anyone that uses our system should be a member of Cassablanca expert. I don't believe any company gives the support that we get from you Chet for literally pennies a day. Again WELL DONE AND A BIG THANKS. :P :D
Lowell Brockway email: justperfectvideo@sbcglobal.net 330-922-5606
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

Yes Chet Congratulations. This forum is absolutly the best resource we could possibly have. I imagine my dealer is jumping for joy that I found it. Their phone doesn't ring near as much. I too can't imagine why any Cassie user wouldn't want to join. If for no other porpose than the social aspect. We can have talk about a subject that we all love and get a inteligent response. I talk to many of my friends and I may as well be talking Swahellie. (Bet I butchered that smelling), they just don't understand. Even the ones in the business that edit with other appliances don't get it. Thanks Chet. Job well done. Bob..
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

Here's to the growth and success of CasablancaExpert.com :!: (I wish there was a symbol for a glass of champagne :D )

I can't tell you how many times the excitement of a purchasing a new piece of software or hardware that I thought I'd be able to start using right away turned to frustration because I could barely get off square one. Years ago I started to realize that an investment in training materials made the difference between becoming a power user or remaining a frustrated user. The investment in training resources has always paid me back many times over. Casablanca Expert combines "a whole lot of know-how" with the spirit of this community.

Thank you, Chet!
Craig Newman
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Post by jimmeeker »

Hello Flvideo,

This forum is indeed a great benefit to all Casablanca users. But Chet's anniversary is for his new venture.....the Casablanca Expert which is a separate entity altogether. He is a great contributor here on this very friendly forum and we all love him for that.

But we are talking about his separate business on the web Called The Casablanca Expert. It has all the training and information that we need right there for us to see, read and down load for ourselves. He offers on line seminars each month which are open to anyone to visit and learn from.....but he also has a money making private set of seminars on the web called "Webinars" and these you can subscribe too and gain even more information and then.....he goes even farther by offering direct one on one help directly to members of his group.

We love the information that he gives everyone free, but in order to make his venture a success so that it can continue we need to join in and support him by subscribing to his Casablanca Expert Members group. So please go to his web site and sign up to become a member so you can receive all those additional benefits.

Go here: http://www.casablancaexpert.com
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder
IanPearson
Casablanca Unit: Studio Pro OS B4W V9
S6000 OS Bogart SE V9
Solitaire OS V9.1

Programs:- Most of the standard operating programs.

Post by IanPearson »

Bob
I fully endorse Jims comments, Chet’s enterprise has had a great start and has he gains experience the service continues to improve and become more extensive.

Starting from almost zero, other than his wide experience in the Casablanca products, his site has very quickly turned into a bank of knowledge, with video tutorials, hand out notes, tips and many other sources of assistance.

As time goes on, this bank of Casablanca knowledge I guess will flourish into quite a library and will be a must to have for all the Cassie family.

Ian
Ian Pearson S6000 Bogart SE7 - Solitaire OS V9.1 - Avio DV Pro OS V9.1
Programs:- Most programs, with the notable exception of CB Paint and Quadcam
Kingston upon Hull. England