Two new Online Resources

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
chetdavis
Site Admin
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 PRO, Renommee Plus, Liberty Plus

Two new Online Resources

Post by chetdavis »

New Online Journal for the Casablanca Community!
In my continual yearning to provide the best resources for the Casablanca community, I have launched a new online tool - this online newsletter or journal will serve as a means to share the latest hardware & software news, information about Casablanca & video events, highlight new resources on my website (CasablancaExpert.com) and to share news and sample videos from our Casablanca colleagues.

Announcing... The Casablanca Expert Blog
The blog's most recent contents will be displayed on this page on my website http://www.casablancaexpert.com/categories/blog

To view the original entry which holds the entire article, along with video samples, etc. - visit the home page here: Casablanca Expert Blog

... and check out Chet's new additional Blog: Your Technology Tutor
During the past months, while building tutorials for my Casablanca Expert website I have been learning more and more about complimentary technologies, from website building and software applications to email and internet shortcuts to online video and smart phone integration.

A couple of the members of my website encouraged me to broaden my teaching to include some of these additional tools... they expressed a desire and need to learn more about these other technologies (in addition to their Casablanca) from my demonstrated excellent teaching.

After much thought and planning, I decided this free, public blog would be the best way to reach out to this potential audience. I have been 'blogging' on this site since October 10th but had not publicized it yet because I wanted to be certain I could keep up with regular posts and still keep my eyes focused on my valued customers at CasablancaExpert.com, adding additional tutorials, replying to email and phone call inquiries, etc.

Well - I am more than satisfied that I can continue building on the rich resources available to you, my website subscribers and also develop this new online treasure trove of technological tips and tutorials.

So... here it is, a website that will compliment the CasablancaExpert website - with an emphasis on 'home technology' - not geared to teach other high-end techies but our neighbors who would like some assistance with their computers, camcorders, iPhones, etc.

http://www.ChetDavis.com

Since this new website is not restricted to Casablanca users, please pass this site along to any of your family, friends or neighbors who might benefit from a thoughtful approach to learning technology from a technology teacher.