MGT 2010

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
charlestucker
Casablanca Unit: Solitaire

MGT 2010

Post by charlestucker »

Are we getting excited for the MGT 2010? This is my first time going and looking forward to it and especially meeting some of you. I know some want be there but we can plan for next year, I am.

I am starting to use the solitaire in a more depth than basic. Yes I am beginning to know Chet and thank him for his patience. Chet I am planning on attending your workshop in Philly and hope I can get the same discount MGT 2010, hint, hint. Chet is helping me to put two church program on one DVD and I want a menu for each service (I hope I said that right).

In about a week to go and I hope to see you. I am a little curious the people that are driving up to the MGT where are some of you coming from city and state? I am thinking about something for next year.

ctucker@tucker-video.com
Lowell
Casablanca Unit: 1 casablanca solitaire most software. liberty plus all software one S4000 pro most software. One S4000 pro all software. 6 panasonic and 2 sony 3ccd cams. running Se9 on solitare and bogart 3.2 on both S4000's.

Re: MGT 2010

Post by Lowell »

Hi Charles glad you can come this year. This will be my 5th I missed the first one. You should really think about coming early for the class on Sun & Mon. and still go to the one near you. You will not be disappointed. You will learn from both. The classes at MGT will be smaller and will allow more hands on with Chet. Oh I am driving in on Sat. from the Great state of OHIO. See you there.
Lowell Brockway email: justperfectvideo@sbcglobal.net 330-922-5606
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Hello again Charles - I look forward to meeting you in person next week at the MGT 2010!
And I would be happy to show you in person next week the answers to the questions you have about that DVD project -- I will be there with my Casablanca editors for small group and one on one short tutorials, apart from the sessions I am presenting.

Regarding the workshop fees, I offer reduced workshop registration fees ($149 instead of the $199 charged for the other Casablanca Expert workshops around the country) because Jim Meeker covers the meeting room costs where I present in Davenport. The other locations I have to pay for that and make up the expenses in the registration. Also, I figure folks coming to the MGT are already spending money (though very affordable) for the MGT registration and their travel expense for the adjoining event and I thought it appropriate to help make it easier to afford both.

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Post by jimmeeker »

Hello Charles,

It'll be good to meet you Charles. We have had some e-mail conversations but nothing is better than getting to actually meet face to face and maybe sit down for a cup of coffee and talk video etc. You will be really enthused and excited after meeting everyone that you know from the forum, and seeing all the presentations that are planned. We have a outstanding group of friends putting on programs that will be of great interest. Of course the "Casablanca Expert" will be doing a great number of programs in addition to his workshops.

I've come to the conclusion that making one trip at one time....to get the advantages of both Chet's Workshops and the nearly 4 days of the MGT is really the best value available anywhere. It makes a lot more sense than multiple trips and different locations and times away from home. It's just a more concise use of time and money. Putting Chet and the MGT together at one time and location is the best choice of all.

I'll see you in a week Charles, you'll know me....I'm the short fat, very old, ugly one with thinning mostly missing gray hair.
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Charles, you are really going to learn lots of information and meet the greatest people on earth.

I think (no-I KNOW) that Jim is one of the nicest and dedicated members of our small but vibrant community!!!

I attended and lectured at two past MGT's and really enjoyed the camaraderie. Unfortunately, I am going to miss this year due to a family member's health issue that I am responsible for. :-(
JohnKleban
Casablanca Unit: Prestige with SE 7

Post by JohnKleban »

Well, I wish I could have made it this year (my first gathering I haven’t attended :cry: ); unfortunately, a busy editing schedule and tight funds due to long-over-due equipment upgrades have taken precedence this year. I will miss seeing many of the good friends I’ve seen in the past and hope all attending this year have a great time. Have fun and thanks again to Jim, Earnie and the crew for keeping the ball rolling and making things happen. On Tuesday night I’m toasting up a beer and will be thinking of all you guys at the Patio Party – take care and I hope some of the daily details get updated on the Get Together website.
John Kleban
Special Event Video

SE 7 / Sony FX1 Cameras