CAM and the MGT

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
ASHampton
Casablanca Unit: Loaded Dealer unit

CAM and the MGT

Post by ASHampton »

WOW. Thanks for all of the kind words from everyone that attended. I had a great time meeting all of you. I really enjoyed being a part of this event this year and hope to participate in the future. All of the speakers did a fantastic job, the fellowship was awesome and the Banquet was outstanding. Thanks to Jim and all those that were his support team. A very special thanks to Rod Duschene who was an integral part of the setup and teardown. Also, thanks to all of the folks who jumped right in and helped to teardown and loadup the van. I want to say thanks to a very great friend.... Chet Davis it is always a pleasure my man. And last but not least... Ken Smithers, thanks for showing off my business cards in your card holders on the side of your car!!! What a guy.

Seth Hampton
CAM Audio Inc.
1-800-527-3458
seth@camaudio.com
ashampton@gmail.com
Seth Hampton
Casablanca Gold Star Dealer
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Re: CAM and the MGT

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Yes Seth - it was a great week, with great people! I enjoyed getting to know many people in our community better, and always (yes, always) enjoy when I can spend some time around you Mr. Hampton. If you didn't see the pics yet, wait til you see the 'store' that Seth brought from Dallas to Davenport! Truly his dealer support and presence was world class and worthy of this, our largest North American Casablanca event.

Looking forward already to next years MGT!

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com