Dallas Casablanca Conference - Sept 2010

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Dallas Casablanca Conference - Sept 2010

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Join us in Dallas, Texas for 3 days of all-things Casablanca!

We'll kick off the Dallas Casablanca Conference on Tuesday, September 28 and run through Thursday, September 30, 2010. We're planning on offering 3 full days of learning and fun. There will be a variety of sessions to help you get the most from your Casablanca video editor.
You'll benefit from sessions taught by The Casablanca Expert - Chet Davis and other community members including Bobbie Evoy... here is a preview of some of the valuable information you'll learn in Dallas:

* Tips for getting the most from the new OS (Smart Edit 9/Bogart 3)
* Cameras/Camcorders: What's Hot & New with the latest models?
* Using the Casablanca Media Manager (Bogart OS)
* Green Screen Creativity (Blue Box World Tips)
* DVD Menu Bake-off: Folks will send in their favorite/best DVD menu for a share-fest.
* Casablanca & External Devices: Store N Share, HD Backup, Storyboard Archives
* Over the Top: Creative & Cool Effects
* Optical Disks: CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray - Technology & Duplication
* Connectivity: Sharing/moving Files from PCs to Casablanca & Reverse
* Casablanca Editing Contest: Small teams will edit the same footage for a real client... we'll screen the results and hear from the production teams about their success.

And we want to hear from you - help us select the session topics you're most in: we have an online survey for you to complete. It will only take you 6-8 minutes and will provide us with your valuable feedback. Click here to take the survey: http://bit.ly/DallasSurvey

Register today to ensure your seat at this valuable learning & networking opportunity. Lunch is included for all 3 days - evenings are open so you can relax your brain or hang-out with your Casablanca colleagues.
Registration in only $129.00 for the full 3-day Conference!

Online registration is open now: http://dallasconference2010.eventbrite.com

Please note: - the Dallas 2010 Casablanca Conference is offered as a companion to the
March Get Together , presented by Jim Meeker. There is no interest or attempt to take anything away from that other valuable community event.
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
ASHampton
Casablanca Unit: Loaded Dealer unit

Re: Dallas Casablanca Conference - Sept 2010

Post by ASHampton »

We "CAM Audio" are VERY excited about this years event! We are planning to have lots of great training as well as some super good deals on media and equipment! I totally had a blast at the MGT this year and look forward to attending next year as well. Our goal is not to distract from the MGT but work together in tandem with Jim and his wonderful meeting. We are also gathering assets and planning on providing some extra "goodies" here in Sept. I cant dont want to let the cat out of the bag just yet but it will be well worth your while. More to come soon. Stay tuned.

Thanks
Seth Hampton
Casablanca Gold Star Dealer
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com
ASHampton

Post by ASHampton »

I have had several folks call and ask about sharing a room to help with cost. This is a great way to help cut expenses. I would encourage those who are interested to maybe start a new thread or feel free to use this to help find a roommate. We look forward to seeing you there! Remember the registration is ONLY $129.00 for three (3) full days of Casablanca goodness. Please also plan to attend Chet's Hands On Workshop as well. If you plan on coming to both events you will be pleased to know that Chet is offering a $50.00 dollar discount! That's only $278.00 for a fantastic 5 days of training and instruction...with a great lunch included in the price! http://dallasconference2010.eventbrite.com/ Register Today!
Seth Hampton
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com
ASHampton

Post by ASHampton »

Well...its that time again. Its time to start getting geared up for the Dallas Conference! I realize the we are still several weeks away...BUT...I would like to encourage you to register now! I would also like to remind that there is more than one way to pay, and no deposit is required. You can pay online using PayPal, over the phone with a Credit Card (1-800-527-3458), Send a check, or, just pay at the door when you show up! Please note that the room rates are only $79.00 per night. If you are coming in from out of town and are going to pay cash or with a check at the door Please get your room(s) reserved now as well. CAM is looking forward to having a wonderful time, some awesome teaching/instruction, great food and cool door prize drawings. Check your calendars and save the dates! We hope to see you there. http://dallasconference2010.eventbrite.com/
Seth Hampton
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com
videojim
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca S6000, with 4.1G Bogart.

Post by videojim »

I am looking forward to this! Maybe your goodies include an HD camera with tripod, firewire out, etc. Need one!
Skype ID-talkingrock756
videojim
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca S6000, with 4.1G Bogart.

Post by videojim »

Is ANYbody noticing that the Yahoo Map puts the hotel on the wrong corner? Just curious.
Skype ID-talkingrock756
ASHampton

Post by ASHampton »

We are now only 11 days days away from the start (Chet's "Hands On" Workshop) of the 5 day Dallas Event! As you have probably noticed...We have posted the menu, Discounts that attendees will receive and some of the door prizes (Still More To Go!). We all know that the economy this year has been rough and that work is tough for some parts of the country to land. I view the "down time" as the perfect opportunity to capitalize on training and building up your editing chops! If you consider what will be covered over this five day Conference not to mention the great meals provided as well as the great deals on everything that CAM sells at the Super Low price point...you cant afford to miss out!

Let's look at it from this angle. Let's say that 20 people are registered...as of right now there are as many drawings for door prizes as there are attendees! The odds of a person walking away with a drawn item valued at up to...maybe over $600.00 is amazing!

The focus of this week for me is to have a blast! I know that those that are able to attend will love the laid back atmosphere of the Dallas Casablanca Conference 2010!
In the past it has not been uncommon for folks to just show up the morning of class and pull up a chair! This will be the 6th time we have hosted an event here in Big D, and i feel that it will be the most fun and rewarding meeting we have had to date.

If you find out at the very last second that you can make it...don't hesitate just show up! There is no deposit required and we can take care of registration fees at the door. Check, Cash or Credit Card!

We look forward to seeing you here!

Register Today!
http://dallasadvanced.eventbrite.com/
http://dallasconference2010.eventbrite.com
Seth Hampton
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com