MGT 2011....Who's going!

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
ASHampton
Casablanca Unit: Loaded Dealer unit

MGT 2011....Who's going!

Post by ASHampton »

Just wondering who is planning on attending this year.
Seth Hampton
Casablanca Gold Star Dealer
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Re: MGT 2011....Who's going!

Post by jimmeeker »

Hey Gang,

Just wanted to drop a line in here about the 2011 MGT. We a chugging along and entries are coming in. Remember that the deadline for the discount registration fee is this coming Monday. You can pay via Pay Pal by going to the actual web site at:
http://www.marchgettogether.com you can get the registration form there as well, just download it and print it out and fill it in and then get it into the mail right away as time is running out for the discount. However, I have no objection to you waiting and paying the full price later on.

We have a full slate of speakers and programs including a program on using DSLRs, using green screen for both video and still photography, Film transfers, Family Histories, How to do Documentaries, Grizzly Remote live mix, actually making a short movie, Show your own stuff by sending it to me first for previewing, Making money from converting old CDs and videos to DVDs, how to use "Pro Show" software to make still presentations with movement and transitions in an unbelievably short time. Business Questions as to what to do next, Special surprise speaker from MacroSystem US showing the new line of editors and course Chet Davis will be here to show off all the new software and some goodies that maybe aren't out yet but are in the pipeline. To all of this we add the "Entertainment Hour" by Dale Bishop and the absolutely free "Patio Party" on Tuesday night.

The economy is rough....we all know that, but you just can't afford to miss this information-packed event especially designed for everyone trying to earn a living with video and for all the folks who are using it as a gloriously fun hobby.

By the way, the Logo above was created on the S-4000 with Bogart 3
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder
videojim
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca S6000, with 4.1G Bogart.

Post by videojim »

I am going, and wondering when we will see a (growing) list on the site of who's paid up so far.
Skype ID-talkingrock756
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Post by jimmeeker »

Hello Jim,

In the past, we had a place on the web site that folks who are planning to attend could write in so that everyone else would know that they were coming. However, no one read the instructions and didn't ever write in.....so it was taken down.

Remember that I am one person doing all the work and with the economy the way it is now, I may not break even on this after working on it for a year for nothing. There is no help with the expenses from either Boulder or Germany, it's all up to me.

I have a lot of work that has to be done to make it happen and make it enjoyable....and the attendees last year challenged me to create a video of my life to show at the Banquet and that has to get completed as well. So, the list of names is really at the bottom of my list of things to do right now.

However there would be nothing wrong with you writing to the web site and say that you are planning to attend. That way the folks could see the list and make plans to attend.
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder
videojim

Post by videojim »

There is a list of paid up people so far, and that is what I was referring to. Looks like a bit bigger group than last year. Lookin forward to it, already have room reserved.
Skype ID-talkingrock756
JustinPhilpott
Casablanca Unit: Prestige, S6000,Toshiba Satellite C75D-B,AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics, 4GB RAM, 64 bit operating system, 1 TB HDD, processor running Windows 10Home, and Travel laptop running Windows 10.

Post by JustinPhilpott »

:o It's official. I will be attending! :D
Justin Philpott
Technical Projects Lead
And many other jobs...
ASHampton
Casablanca Unit: Loaded Dealer unit

Post by ASHampton »

I really hate that I can't make it this year to MGT. I had a blast last year representing CAM Audio, Inc. Due to lack of personnel....I can't leave the office for an extended period. I know that the Dealer this year Ken Smithers of Picture This Video will take great care of those who attend. I will really miss seeing the folks I met last year. I will also miss seeing Justin. He is one of the hardest working dudes I know and I am sure he will be a great asset while he is there. Have a good time for me!!!
Seth Hampton
Casablanca Gold Star Dealer
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com
videojim

Post by videojim »

Did I read that you will have some MS software there, such as tips & tricks, and stuff like that, at a reduced price? Might have to bring some extra cash for that.
Skype ID-talkingrock756