Future MGT Clip

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Future MGT Clip

Post by Bobbie »

Last edited by Bobbie on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Re: Future MGT Clip

Post by jimmeeker »

Hello everyone,

Hey after seeing this, I'm going to go to the MGT this year. Wow what a show Bobbie. I can't wait to see your presentation.

It's not too late to sign up for the Only National Convention for Casablanca Users. It's right in the middle of the country and these are just two of the twenty or more great programs we'll have for you.

Bobbie your creative gift is an inspiration to all of us......Thank you so much for moving heaven and earth to be able to come to the MGT this year. I know it was difficult........but all of us out here in Cassie Land love your work and want to be able to see more of it....and even better......see how you do it.

Thanks again Bobbie,

See you in a few days,
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder
Steve
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus-SE 8.1 and S-6000-Bogart 4.1g

Re: Future MGT Clip

Post by Steve »

Bobbie,

Great video. I am going to the MGT, but if I had not already decided to go I would after watching your video. I am looking forward to all the other presentations also. The MGT is like a homecoming. :D

Steve
Steve Houck
shouck2@aol.com
S6000 & Renommee Plus
Bogart 4.1g & SE 8.1-Arabesk 4.0-