New Casablanca Virtual (online) Workshops for May/June 2011

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

New Casablanca Virtual (online) Workshops for May/June 2011

Post by CasablancaExpert »

I have been so pleased by the response of those who participated in my first Virtual (online) Workshops in January-February of this year that I am happy to announce today the 2nd round of virtual workshops.

There will be two different sessions, one Novice/Intermediate and one Advanced session. Each session will meet for 3 hours on four Tuesdays: May 10, May 24, June 7, June 21

Folks who joined me for these first sessions confirmed that the 3-hour sessions were just the right length of time... providing plenty of instruction without getting burned out (which I tend to see in the day-long workshops). Also, the 2-weeks between sessions allow you to practice what we learned and to come back to the next session with relevant questions.

I have been recording each session and rapidly making that available to the participants (they can choose to view the sessions online and even download on their computer and burn to DVD for future review and additional learning).

If you want to get the most from your Casablanca video editor - I would encourage you to consider joining me for this next round of Casablanca Expert Virtual Workshops. There's only 12 seats per session and I expect they may fill up fast! Details, agenda, registration available on the following websites:

Casablanca Expert Novice/Intermediate Workshop

May 10, May 24, June 7, June 21: 3:00PM-6:00PM Pacific Time http://virtualmayjune.eventbrite.com

Casablanca Expert Advanced Workshop

May 10, May 24, June 7, June 21: 11:00AM-2:00PM Pacific Time http://advancedonlinemayjune.eventbrite.com/

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
Lowell
Casablanca Unit: 1 casablanca solitaire most software. liberty plus all software one S4000 pro most software. One S4000 pro all software. 6 panasonic and 2 sony 3ccd cams. running Se9 on solitare and bogart 3.2 on both S4000's.

Re: New Casablanca Virtual (online) Workshops for May/June 2011

Post by Lowell »

Anybody that has a Cassablanca machine should get in on Chet's virtual workshops. I think if you talk to any of us that just finished the course you would find that we all learned something that we did not know before, even as some of us have been using the systems 10 plus years. You could not get this type of training 12 plus hours anywhere for less than the $179. charge (it should be more). You also get 1 hour of one on one with Chet value of $100. We also get a download of the workshop so we can go back and repeat what we have seen. Please consider this opportunity you will not regret it, also it will help keep the Cassie Expert with us.
Lowell Brockway email: justperfectvideo@sbcglobal.net 330-922-5606