Dallas Conference Highlight

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Dallas Conference Highlight

Post by Bobbie »

Here is a small highlight of the Dallas Conference: http://vimeo.com/20707559

I am 'new to at LOADING HD on the Internet' but with Chet's help in his Virtual Training Class, I easily loaded the HDV footage via an USB

and took it straight to my Vimeo account. 8-)

I had to 'replace the video' many times to get it in sync, as the Internet gave it an unexpected delay, but in Chet's class, I easily learned that

I can have BOTH THE INTERNET VERSION - with the the delay and the DVD version without the delay in the same project and only 'mute the

entire audio' for whichever version I wanted to pull off. I am very thankful for the learning offered by Chet! :)
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Re: Dallas Conference Highlight

Post by TimKennelly »

That was a real grin Bobbie, thanks for sharing.

I watched the first link you sent yesterday in low resolution where the proportions were squashed in 4:3.

The higher resolution and in true 16:9 really makes it far more enjoyable to watch.

I didn't see Eric in any of the group shots with the attendees, was he in attendance?

Very cool vid.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Post by Bobbie »

Thanks Tim! :P

Yes, Eric is the one that pulled the wine cooler out at the BBQ place and he was at other functions..............

There is over an hour of footage! :roll:

Bobbie
Bobbie

Post by Bobbie »

Hey Tim, are you answering from the MGT? How is the weather there? I am flying out in the morning. If I buy things at the sale, can you bring them back in your car?

Thanks Tim, see you tomorrow then.

Bobbie :)
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

No, sad to say I am not going to make it this year, have fun.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Thanks for sharing (and producing) that music video Bobbie... what fun! I particularly enjoyed the sequences where you had that guy Chet 'step out of the billboard' and the multiple versions of him in the classroom (though some would say one of that guy is enough for the world! ;) ). I relish your creativity Bobbie.

Thanks again,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
JohnKleban
Casablanca Unit: Prestige with SE 7

Post by JohnKleban »

Nice clip Bobbie; that was a fun ride!

John
John Kleban
Special Event Video

SE 7 / Sony FX1 Cameras
Bobbie

Post by Bobbie »

Yes John, remember 'THE TRAIN SHOT' I had to get, as we were stopped for the train and I stepped out of the car to video tape and just as I stepped back in the car, a CAR ZOOMED BY :shock: .............? And then, I forgot to add that shot! :oops:
I had well over an hour of footage............and had started editing from the very first week, and have dozens of 'group settings' clips!

I loved the 20 minute trip around Dallas and laying out of the window to get the sky scrapper shots! Beautiful Town to me!

Bobbie :)
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Post by JBrooks »

Nice work Bobbie. I work part time at WFAA-TV 8 (ABC news affiliate) in downtown Dallas, TX. just a few blocks from where you shot the video. I am very use to those sky scrapers. I also do alot of shooting with regards to my business in the Dallas/Plano area. That's where people spend money for high end weddings, etc..

I live an hour away from Dallas in Weatherford, TX. I prefer to live in the country .vs big city...

I look forward to meeting you personally in the future. I was not able to attaend the MGT 2011 but next year, who knows....

Joel Brooks
http://www.mitvideoproductions.com

Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347