Hands-on Workshop - Southern CA November 2012?

Learn more about your Casablanca at these events
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Hands-on Workshop - Southern CA November 2012?

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Greetings,

I have tentatively set a Casablanca hands-on Workshop for Southern CA this month. At present there are 4 colleagues who expressed they will attend. I will be happy to postpone this workshop until Spring 2013 if those dates work better -- but if this date will work for you, please let me know off-list.

I would hope to have a minimum of 8 participants to make this November workshop a go.
Contact me directly via <chet@chetdavis.com> if you have questions or are interested.

Thanks!
Chet

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hands-on Casablanca Bogart Video Editing Workshop
November 13-14, 2012
Buena Park, California
Registration Fee $199

This will be an intermediate workshop presented to increase your creativity and efficiency with the Casablanca Bogart OS video editor.
You will bring your Casablanca Bogart editor, TV monitor and cables/accessories to set up your own work-station at the workshop*
Chet will provide the footage for the workshop on data DVDs: several types of video files, JPEG & PNG photos/graphics, and music that will be used during the workshop.
Lunch will be provided both days (breakfast, dinner, and lodging are on your own)

A summary of the topics to be learned:
+ Importing of various files through the current Bogart OS (MOV, AVI, AVCHD, HDV, SD video)
+ Hard-drive back-up options
+ Editing using Store-N-Share HDD
+ Understanding project resolutions, Interlace vs. Progressive, monitor set-up & current limitations
+ Tips for More Efficient Workflow - using enhancements in Bogart V4, PowerKey, etc to improve speed in editing
+ Creative Effects Sequences with Casablanca Slivers, BlueBox World
+ PIP Studio 2 and PIP Studio 3D
+ Audio Sweetening: Internal & External - using the top Audio Effects Pack tools & when/how to export for Audacity on your computer
+ Professional looking DVD menus with Arabesk
+ Burning Blu-ray project using Arabesk 5
+ Basic comfort with Media Manager for exporting files (Chet successfully uses MM all the time!)
+ Exporting files: For use on other computers, for upload to internet, for mobile device display,
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com