HEALING TRACKER-ADVANCED USER ONLY LESSON

Motion effects, video paint and graphics package
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

HEALING TRACKER-ADVANCED USER ONLY LESSON

Post by LouBruno »

USING THE HEALING Tracker allows you to cover an area of the video with another area. It is good to use when ugly phone line are against the blue sky or you actually want to "rub-out' a part of the scene and replace it with another area. DO NOT confuse this with the rectangle in BBW as the actual area being covered up is being tracked in proportion to the movement in the scene:

This is very tedious. I suggest that you practice this and make your own discoveries:

.Start CB PAINT>Current Scene

.Top Bar.EFFECTS>RENDERING>HEALING TRACKER

.SPLINE>NEW B-SPLINE

.Place the spline in the area you want to cover and connect the dots until highlighted-this will be a circle but will be fixed later

.A duplicate of the above will appear

.Move the duplicate via the mouse or from the AXIS located in the menu as this is what will appear within the box you originally made.

.You will notice other splines next to original you highlighted-these all have different functions so play with them.

.INSERT more points to correct roundness-3rd spline from left

.ADJUST the duplicate box to your taste to cover up the area.

.NOTE: You can drag either box with your mouse but I use the last SPLINE to the right which allows the entire box to be moved at one. Your other splines allow manipulation of the various points such as delete and modify.

.NOW..add your KEY FRAMES to the beginning and end to compenstae for movement.

.SELECT ALL and render

.Render to the storyboard via FILE>RENDER

The secret is all in the splines. Play with the splines and it will all gel.

ADVANCED USERS: YOU CAN ALSO FINE TUNE THE ABOVE VIA THE TRACKING AREA OF YOUR DROPDOWN MENU as well as opacity, edge sharpness etc of the new area.
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: HEALING TRACKER-ADVANCED USER ONLY LESSON

Post by LouBruno »

Part 2: ADVANCED USERS.

I would like to add that the user can also take a scene from one project and add it to another. Example: Airplane flying in the sky in scene one. Scene two has numerous clouds. These clouds can be added to scene one by healing tracking. Simply designate in the dropdown window the project,custom brush etc. you wish to work with.