CROSSKEYER in CB PAINT 2

Motion effects, video paint and graphics package
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

CROSSKEYER in CB PAINT 2

Post by LouBruno »

Enter a scene with a green or blue screen into layer#1. Lets say a RED CORVETTE.

NOW...EFFECTS>KEYING>CROSS KEYER

Place you cursor on the word "KEEP" and then "CLICK"

We will now use KEEP to display a part of that scene we want to cut-out of the scene.....in our case just the car.

With your mouse: Draw around the RED CORVETTE in a circle...does not have to be precise like a LASSO tool but stay within the boundries of your object.

NOW...CLICK>DROP

You will see the RED CORVETTE with a white transparent color designating the are you are keeping.

When the above is observed, CLICK>DROP AGAIN to prepare for the below.
============================================
We will now designate the area to be dropped or keyed-out of the scene.

Draw a freehand circle in the background area you wish to disappear.

NOW.....CLICK>DROP

Your RED CORVETTE will now appear and your background is gone.

PLEASE observe in your CROSS-KEYER menu the following:

MIX
EDGE
SPILL REMOVAL

This allows you to adjust the object, remove some background artifacts and smooth the edges.

There are no SET parameters for above as each scene is different.

LASTLY.....SELECT ALL of your LAYER and RENDER

NOW....RENDER to your SCENE bin or SAVE before quitting CB PAINT
==========================================
For the Super-Advanced CB PAINT USER:

This effect is similiar to the Scene Selection tool in Photoshop but we are working in video.

Depending on your scenes background, I have been able to remove an object or person from a regular video scene then add a background or bottom layer in a GREEN color to allow me to key over another background thus adding that person to another scene....not quite Rototracking though.

I will get ito rototracking soon.

Good Luck and keep practicing.