ADDING ICON(S) TO THE TOOLBAR

Motion effects, video paint and graphics package
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

ADDING ICON(S) TO THE TOOLBAR

Post by LouBruno »

CB PAINT 2 has a different method to display frames or scenes within the layer using the BREAK INSTANCE feature in the top toolbar dropdown menu.
When you now make an ANIM layer and expand it, no icons appear even if you right click a layer and engage SHOW ICONS.

However do the following and it will work to display each individual from as in CB PAINT 1:

LAYER>BREAK INSTANCE

Then right click to display the SHOW ICON prompt.

You will now observe all of your frame scenes!!!

============================================ ADVANCED USERS:

Well, I figured out how to make a button which I labeled SHOW ICONS and I attached it to the top tool bar rather than using two other methods.

.Make a custom brush of a RED dot on a black background which was made with the round fill tool.

.Cut out a small custom brush of the black rectangle with a RED dot in the middle. This will be attached to your cursor. Also you can save this custom brush to the brush bin.

.Go to the dropdown panel on the top tool bar

.WINDOWS>CUSTOM PANELS>NAVIGATION
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE NAVIGATOR PANEL WHICH IS DIFFERENT FOUND UNDER WINDOWS.
WE ARE USING THE NAVIGATION PANEL.

.Open up the NAVIGATION PANEL and then make a DUPLICATE via right clicking

.APPLY the DUPLICATE to the top TOOL BAR

.DELETE all of your ICONS except the SCISSOR ICON

.Right click on this scissor ICON and the menu will allow you to REPLACE with current brush

.ADD your RED CIRCLE to the panel and close

.Right click on the scissor icon panel

..APPLY the DUPLICATE menu to DOCK the top TOOL BAR

You will now have a SHOW ICON red button in the upper right corner of the tool bar below FILE.

The RED dot will now be in place for the user to click and display all of the icons from the toolbar without using dropdown menus.