Hi Res image in CB Paint I?

Motion effects, video paint and graphics package
ScottGinn
Casablanca Unit: Solitaire, CPU Pentium 4, Memory 1024, CB Paint, Arabesk 3, Disk Transfer, 3D Shapes, Filter Pack 1, Fonts 1-4, Font Pack Pro, FX 1-4, Motion 3D 1&2, Show Options, Photo Studio 2, Quad Cam, Photo Transfer, SlitX Wedding, Title FX, Spicerack, VME Compact 50, Bluebox World, Border X, Motion Perfect, Magic Lights, Pip Studio 3D, Smart Edit 6.1

Hi Res image in CB Paint I?

Post by ScottGinn »

Is it possible to get hi-res still images into CB paint version I? I have SE 6.2c and want to know if SE 7 or 8 helps with
getting Hi Res into CB Paint?

It seems like it should be a simple thing to do...It's so easy to work with hi res still in other NLE systems...

Thanks for any input...
Volker
Casablanca Unit: equipment: Sony HDR-XR520, Sony RX10, GoPro Hero1, Actionpro X7, Canon Ixus 70, 2xEnterprise MAX with Bogart SE 5/6, Samsung 42" FullHD LCD, Samsung 22" DVI Monitor, Samsung 22" HDMI TV Monitor

Re: Hi Res image in CB Paint I?

Post by Volker »

Hi,
you can do that with CBPaint 2 - not with CBPaint 1. Sorry.
See:
http://www.macrosystem.de/e/expansions_cbpaint2.html

-import and export of highres JPG-images (for other programs, to print modified images with Caladan, requires Photo-Transfer software)
Volker Hill - Germany
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Hi Res image in CB Paint I?

Post by LouBruno »

I do this most of the time to touch up JPEGS for video. You can use two methods:

Photo Transfer>"FOR OTHER PROGRAMS"

PS2 also allows saving "FOR OTHER PROGRAMS"

When you import into CB PAINT 2. you can work with the JPEG like you would in PHOTOSHOP simply by opening the "FOR OTHER PROGRAM" folder instead of ADD A SEQUENCE.

Due to the fact that the JPEG is NOT 720 X 480, the editor can ZOOM, PAN, SCAN w/o pixelation.