SIMPLE LOGOS in CB PAINT

Motion effects, video paint and graphics package
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

SIMPLE LOGOS in CB PAINT

Post by LouBruno »

It is with great interest that CB PAINT was recommended in a another area of the BB as it relates to making logos. I usually do not cross-post but this procedure will be easier to find in the CB PAINT portion of the BB:

I am not going to give the step by step but rather an overview of the capability:

Logos, as long as they are not elaborate can actually be cut out in CB PAINT and made into a custom brush.

I actually was able to place a TATOO onto a video!!

.Make an almost extreme close-up of the LOGO using a tripod

.Open CB PAINT as a NEW not current project

.File >import sequence

.Import the very short clip into CB PAINT and check-off: SINGLE FRAME in the IMPORT FOOTAGE window which appears as a prompt- that is all you need-one frame

.MAIN PANEL>Free cut brush and simply cut out the logo which can be tedious

.Tools>click CUSTOM BRUSH will open and the EDIT window appears to adjust size..click KEEP ASPECT and you can SHRINK the logo>APPLY CHANGES

.The CUSTOM BRUSH bin will automatically open

.Click BIN and STAMP down your CUSTOM BRUSH attached to the cursor into said bin

.Import the scene you wish to add the logo

.NOW...Make an empty ANIM layer on top of the above imported scene which matches the length of your imported scene. Anim is made via the NEW drop down menu in the layer.

.Retrieve the saved custom brush in the CUSTOM BRUSH BIN

.Stamp it down in the Right lower corner then SELECT the entire ANIM layer...now enter the custom brush via "U" on the keyboard then ENTER on the keyboard.

.To feather or soften the edgers of the logo EFFECTS>CUBIC BLUR>ALPHA>3

..ADJUST the opacity which is located next to the LT icon....you will see a bar that states 100%....simply move this slider bar to the left. Your bottom scene will appear through your now transparent logo.

ADVANCED users can use the BUMP feature:

NOTE: CB PAINT has a BUMP feature in effects that can be fine-tuned...that's a lesson in itself

NOTE: The logo bump feature can also be assigned to a hidden layer by pressing "J" on the keyboard-again another serious lesson

NOTICE BELOW HOW I PLACED A SMALL TRANSPARENT LOGO IN THE LOWER RIGHT AND ADJUSTED THE TRANSPARENCY FROM ANOTHER SCENE: