Motion effects, video paint and graphics package
roger915
Casablanca Unit: 4000 Pro
Solitaire Plus
Kron Plus
Avio

Will you pay again?

Post by roger915 »

I would like to know how many other users would be willing to purchase CB Paint2 again if it was recoded for the Bogart system?

I would be willing to pay for CB Paint2 again. Maybe if enough of us would commit to re-buy, Macro Systems could pursue getting TV Paint to re-code.

In my opinion, the addition of CB Paint2 for the Bogart System would make this system a professional editing system.

Please respond so we can begin to compile a list of interested users and first timers. Who Knows what can happen!
Roger
4000 Pro OS 2.4C
Sony HVR-HD 1000u
Solitaire Plus-8.0 four 300gb Drives
CB Paint 2
All Software
Kron Pus-8.0-Two 300gb Drives
All Software
Avio-Most Software
3 Cassie Classics
4 JVC GY-DV5000 Cameras
Alan
Casablanca Unit: S 4000 Pro. Cannon XH A1. Cannon XL2. Cannon XM1.

Re: Will you pay again?

Post by Alan »

Not the full price. The latest TVpaint has many improvements over the version that was encoded for CBpaint. I would expect to pay for an upgrade.

Alan
HansJoachimKoenig
Casablanca Unit: KARAT Bogart 7.1
1-Monitor Mode
Almost all software
Arabesk 6.3f / Ext-HD /Ext-HD-Dock
Sony Cam XR520

Post by HansJoachimKoenig »

I am willing to pay for an update from CBPaint2 to CBPaint3.
I already have paid 1,000Euro=1,266USD inclusive the Wacom-Tablet.
CBPaint2 was licenced to S-4000Pro in May 2008 when I changed from SolitairePlus
to Bogart sytem.
Hans-Joachim König
Berlin / Germany
CliffHawkins
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 Pro
Solitaire SE 8.0

Post by CliffHawkins »

I too would pay for an upgrade. I also have CB Paint 2 Licensed for my S-4000 Pro. In fact I upgraded to CB Paint 2 to have it for my S-4000 Pro. My decision, my mistake. I assumed and you know what that makes out of u and me. (In this case just me).
Cliff Hawkins

S-4000 Pro Bogart 4.1c
Solitaire SE 8
Cannon XH-A1
Canon GL-1
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

I would be willing to trade 3 Camels, 2 Donkey's and 1 used AVIO to get my CB PAINT 2 back once more.
ASHampton
Casablanca Unit: Loaded Dealer unit

Post by ASHampton »

You can almost hear it now....If you build it they will come...I think CB Paint 3 would be great! it would be nice to be able to keyframe title movements.
Seth Hampton
Casablanca Gold Star Dealer
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

AND.....Rotoscope, Professional keying, Working in color curves, Adjusting shadows and contrast,Work with alpha channels, layers, etc. etc etc. etc.

This is a real professional piece of software that can compliment BOGART. TV PAINT has this version in Linux or is currently testing same.

ASHampton wrote:You can almost hear it now....If you build it they will come...I think CB Paint 3 would be great! it would be nice to be able to keyframe title movements.
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Post by MichaelD »

Well, now it appears, is your chance to comment;

http://macrosystemus.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ogart.html