Hello!

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Hello!

Post by Beachy »

Just to let you know I am still over here in England! Hope all is well with all of you and yours :D
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Re: Hello!

Post by TimKennelly »

Hi John,

I hope all is going well in your life. The Board is much quieter than it use to be, but I have found this true on all the video boards and forums I look in on.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
LenVine
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus

Post by LenVine »

Good to hear from you, Beachy.
Hope you're keeping well.
have you been shooting any video lately ?
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

Hi Beachy,

Hope you and all of our friends over there are doing well. Are you still driving that train part time? I'm still shooting with my Sony vx2000 and PD-170 - not sure when I'll be able to migrate to HD. How about you - any weddings, parties, journeys to far-off places? I don't think we've heard from Derek Smith or Rev. Bob for a while.
Craig Newman
Steve
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus-SE 8.1 and S-6000-Bogart 4.1g

Post by Steve »

Hi Beachy,

I saw your post on Saturday and I was going to reply, but it has been so long since I have been on the forum that I could not remember my password.
Great to see you on and keep us up on how you are getting along. We need some of your technical advice from time to time. I only know one bit of advice and I am willing to post that advice when anyone has that trouble.

Steve
Steve Houck
shouck2@aol.com
S6000 & Renommee Plus
Bogart 4.1g & SE 8.1-Arabesk 4.0-
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Post by Beachy »

I had a bad couple of years with Prostate and Bowel cancer But all seems to have gone away now! Age is a terrible thing.......Still do the odd wedding and school plays, Havent gone to HD as yet...Cant see much difference to standard over here! and nobody asks for it. I still shoot in 4.3 as well, the avio didnt like me changing formats, so I stayed with the 4.3 nobody has said anything yet!!! I havent heard from Rev Bob but i will call him as soon as I get off here....Still working at the theme park 2 days a week...I love it... Speak again soon.. Just in passing....i saw a tip on You tube that works wonders and that was to Pan smoothly, Instead of holding the tripod handle.. Loop a rubber band on it and pull that left/right up/down....Its so much smoother.....Bye for now
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
LenVine
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus

Post by LenVine »

Hello again Beachy,
Len Vine here in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
We chatted a while back, Hope all is well with you.
I'm originally from Glasgow. Emigrated to Canada in 1966.
Please feel free to chat with me by email at: lenvine20@yahoo.ca

All the best,

Len