CHET'S CB PAINT TRAINING!!!!

Motion effects, video paint and graphics package
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

CHET'S CB PAINT TRAINING!!!!

Post by LouBruno »

CB PAINT is probably the best software offered. However, to the new user it appears to be intimidating and complicated. Not so, with proper training and direction

GREAT NEWS-TRAINING IS FINALLY HERE FOR THE NEW USER!

Chet has issued an Introductory and easy-to-follow CB PAINT TRAINING area on his outstanding website that can be found at http://www.casablancaexpert.com

I highly recommend those users who would like to dabble with CB PAINT to sign up for CHET'S simple to follow tutorials. I am sure Chet will also be displaying a CB PAINT video with step by step instructions as well in the future.

You will be glad you did after your first project.
JohnYoung
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus, OS 6.2C, most of the software and Avio DVD OS 4.1D

Re: CHET'S CB PAINT TRAINING!!!!

Post by JohnYoung »

Lou,
Just wanted to say thanks for the advice to join Chet's CasablancaExpert.com. I have learned more in 3 days than in three years. Well, pretty darn close. The information is incredible for the price you pay and finally I am getting tutorial answers on how to use CB Paint and the rest of the software that I have. Chet, great job and keep those tutorials coming. Seeing makes learning a whole lot easier and fun. Just realized that our software packages are strong ONLY if you know how to use them. This has opened a whole new level of editing for me.
Thanks again Lou for your advice. You have never steered me wrong.

John Young
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Re: CHET'S CB PAINT TRAINING!!!!

Post by CasablancaExpert »

John,

Thanks for taking the time to share your mini-review of my new website. I am very pleased you have found it valuable, even at its early stages here. There are so many more articles I am adding along with a lot of those streaming video tutorials!

Wait until you see this next component -- I am wrapping up my brand new Casablanca Foolproof: Smart Edit 8/Bogart 2 Tutorial DVD. This will be a 3-disk set!! I believe this is the most thorough, most comprehensive tutorial ever done for/with Casablanca... and members to my website will have access to this tutorial, split up into 'bite-sized' chunks of instruction (this won't be available until after I return from the MGT - but it will all be uploaded and available before the month of March is up).

Thanks again for sharing your appreciation of the resources!

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com